Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't find anything very surprising. Our best assets of course are players no fan wants to be rid of (save Dunleavy) and our worst assets are the players everyone wants to be rid of. Funny how Noah is our best asset and people were calling him overpaid not too long ago.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I didn't find anything very surprising. Our best assets of course are players no fan wants to be rid of (save Dunleavy) and our worst assets are the players everyone wants to be rid of. Funny how Noah is our best asset and people were calling him overpaid not too long ago.

Didn't someone on this forum talk about how easy it would be to trade Rose? I thought I saw that.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
A lot of the reason we haven't seen a bunch of moves by the Bulls the last couple years. The Bulls simply haven't been able to weed out there fat, imo.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Nobody wants Rose? Thats messed up.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After...someone on here said that.
Weird. But then again everyone seemed to want to pretend Rose was never a Bull after that injury. Strange things that grief will do to a mind to cope.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Weird. But then again everyone seemed to want to pretend Rose was never a Bull after that injury. Strange things that grief will do to a mind to cope.
I thought those were just personal jersey's all the kids were wearing that said Rose on the back of them. I just assumed that persons last name was Rose!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought those were just personal jersey's all the kids were wearing that said Rose on the back of them. I just assumed that persons last name was Rose!
Touche

Liked Posts:
The thing about this consensus feedback polling, is that the exceptions often rule the day, not the consensus. Put another way, it only takes one. And the average team wouldn't be in the mix. The teams that are relevant are the 2 or 3 that would offer the most. The remaining teams have little relevance. And so to weight the issue by giving them equal allocation--it doesn't really work.

Also, the only reason he's hypothetically available is his injury. So if Durant breaks his leg he's worth every teams 4th best player but if healthy he's worth 4 + quality players? Please! It's also one thing to speak hypothetically ( we can probably assume Rose isn't available), but I bet the tune changes if it's more than hypothetical.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Didn't someone on this forum talk about how easy it would be to trade Rose? I thought I saw that.

There was a thread - which you're welcome to look up - where I said I'd be for trading Rose but I didn't think it would be possible. Somebody commented after that I was wrong. That might be what you're thinking.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
There was a thread - which you're welcome to look up - where I said I'd be for trading Rose but I didn't think it would be possible. Somebody commented after that I was wrong. That might be what you're thinking.

Man, been looking hard for those postings but couldn't find them. Glad I wasn't delusional.