The Carmelo Anthony Thread: Rumors And Discussion

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Read the very first line back to yourself...out loud. It is one thing to be so very wrong about something every NBA fan knows...but to then be smug about it? Rod Strickland, for the record, isn't a top 30 point guard all time, is the greatest you've ever seen. But you didn't even know that the best point guard of all time....was a point guard?

Tennis anyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Johnson

You have some nerve calling someone else smug, asshole.
theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bulls are expected to pursue Carmelo Anthony in free agency. They just shouldn't expect Derrick Rose to participate in the recruiting. Rose told Yahoo Sports on Sunday that he doesn't plan to recruit Anthony – or any free agent, for that matter – even though he likes Anthony's game and thinks they can play alongside each other. Rose's reason is simple: He said it's "not his job." "My thing is if they want to come, they can come," Rose said. Yahoo! Sports

"I love Melo's game," Rose said. "He's a great player. Takes the game serious. He's consistent. He shoots the ball great. I love his heart. "I can play with anybody, no matter who it is. I believe I can play with anyone if they step on the court with me." Yahoo! Sports
- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.pAQOmDD4.dpuf

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10468378_645721855511738_5588489916685747108_n.jpg

It's getting complicated.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what he wasn't an allstar. Did you watch him play? If so, you would remember how exciting he was with the ball. Strickland's problem was he was rarely healthy, and usually played on bad teams. Dude could do anything with a basketball, the most skilled PG I've ever seen play the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Strickland

And for the record, Magic was not a PG, he was a Forward. But I guess by your one-dimensional thinking, LeBron and Scottie are/were PGs too.

Allen Iverson was the most skilled point guard ever. Nobody could do what he did on the court. You really could not stop him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Magic wasn't a point guard? Really?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So -- enough w/ the PG talk...unless Melo's playing PG when Rose gets injured?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I blame incarcerated bob, it's all his fault this thread turned into a dick measuring contest :parrot:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Take the $20 I've got in my pocket and go buy yourself a clue, Playboy. Doug McBuckets doesn't need to tie his fucking shoe in order to drop 40.

In the first half.
let's make that a bet then. if i lose you win double via paypal. so what do you say?

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Allen Iverson was the most skilled point guard ever. Nobody could do what he did on the court. You really could not stop him.

Iverson wouldn't pass unless you put a gun to his head.

Strickland was a complete PG, led his team in assists, steals, and could score with his eyes closed.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Iverson wouldn't pass unless you put a gun to his head.

Strickland was a complete PG, led his team in assists, steals, and could score with his eyes closed.

Like I said, not top 30...and you have just been exposed big time. You don't know shit about basketball. Own it, you are clueless.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Melo to Chicago is a 99% done deal.

The Rose camp has been recruiting Melo for almost two years. People seem to conveniently forget the Reggie Rose rant. That rant helped fuel the D-Rose bashing, but it's the starting point for the soon to be Melo signing.

All of the Rose bashers should be thanking Reggie Rose for acquiring Melo in route to our next championship.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
let's make that a bet then. if i lose you win double via paypal. so what do you say?
You're betting what? That Dougie Buckets doesn't tie his shoes? Or doesn't need to?

Don't always have to be so srs.
Like I said, not top 30...and you have just been exposed big time. You don't know shit about basketball. Own it, you are clueless.
Lol
Melo to Chicago is a 99% done deal.

The Rose camp has been recruiting Melo for almost two years. People seem to conveniently forget the Reggie Rose rant. That rant helped fuel the D-Rose bashing, but it's the starting point for the soon to be Melo signing.

All of the Rose bashers should be thanking Reggie Rose for acquiring Melo in route to our next championship.
What exactly are we thanking Reggie Rose for?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You don't let him leave.

You do what you have to financially and messaging his ego to make him cancel his visit to some mid tier Western conference teams.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You don't let him leave.

You do what you have to financially and messaging his ego to make him cancel his visit to some mid tier Western conference teams.

Perhaps... but I still think Melo wants to be paraded around. I honestly think Melo has already made up his mind as to what he's doing for the most part. Its a good idea to keep your options open though.

Reactions: BNB