hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah, that's true but they snarkily gave the Hawks the #1 for Kaner......would they be bold enough to do it again?
Look at Edmonton, New Jersey, Buffalo, Teams can only dream of getting the number ones they got.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah, that's true but they snarkily gave the Hawks the #1 for Kaner......would they be bold enough to do it again?
Looking at the pieces NJ are putting in place, they will be a decent team very soon, and they have been showered with draft picks, maybe not 1, but Nemec is no slouch at number #2,

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hey Diehard, been reading other Hockey boards and they all seem to have the mentality as you regarding the Cat, and after I just took a look at the Sens prospects Davidson did a shit job on this trade, the Hawks deserved more and that my friend is the reason nobody ever trusted any GM to trade Kane from this team.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looking at the pieces NJ are putting in place, they will be a decent team very soon, and they have been showered with draft picks, maybe not 1, but Nemec is no slouch at number #2,
I don't know squat about these young players, I do know the Devils looked at whole lot faster and skilled than the Hawks last year.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I don't know squat about these young players, I do know the Devils looked at whole lot faster and skilled than the Hawks last year.
So did my kids pee wee team, so that doesn’t say much.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey Diehard, been reading other Hockey boards and they all seem to have the mentality as you regarding the Cat, and after I just took a look at the Sens prospects Davidson did a shit job on this trade, the Hawks deserved more and that my friend is the reason nobody ever trusted any GM to trade Kane from this team.
I'm not ready to ride Davidson out of town on a rail just yet, but it sure looks like they are setting things up to be a bottom 3 team in the NHL next year.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Tough to see Cat go, but they are tearing it down for the chance at Bednard
Yeah, honestly if I'm looking at this draft alone, I'm not happy thus far; but it could be just part of a bigger plan that involves next year's draft.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah this draft is about getting speed guys that are a couple years out with an eye on Bednard or at least the 2nd pick

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I'm not ready to ride Davidson out of town on a rail just yet, but it sure looks like they are setting things up to be a bottom 3 team in the NHL next year.
They def are, and it’s the only smart move.

what possible objection do you have?

gopher72

Liked Posts:
IMHO the Hawks continue their magic carpet ride back to the 50’s. I just hope it’s ‘57 not ‘52.

Bust

Liked Posts:
IMHO the Hawks continue their magic carpet ride back to the 50’s. I just hope it’s ‘57 not ‘52.

it wasn't that bad fats. you witnessed 3 cups in your lifetime, not many other fanbases can say as much, duh

gopher72

Liked Posts:
Dude...agree on the cups. And I cherish the 2016 Cubs. But c'mon. Ask the rest of the hard core fans in this forum happy they are being told the past 4 years has been a rebuild and now get ready for another 3 or 4.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You have to be a Munson if you believe the last 4 years was a rebuild

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Dude...agree on the cups. And I cherish the 2016 Cubs. But c'mon. Ask the rest of the hard core fans in this forum happy they are being told the past 4 years has been a rebuild and now get ready for another 3 or 4.
The “rebuild “ started once Blowman blew out of here and Kelly was kicked to the curb.

Every “hard core” Hawks fan will tell you that.

And every “hard core” Hawks fan will tell you if the Beach shit didn’t happen, Blowman would still be here.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
29 year old Rakell just got 5 million a year with his best goal scoring year at 34 goals.

Cats getting 9.5 at minimum. I’m really starting to think KD did the smart thing with trading him.