The causes of Football Stupid, per Bernstein

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Punch Olin Kreutz in the dick before bed
Speaking of Olin, the locals here love the dude. And most are glad he wanted to punch Chicken George, and tried to choke out Hoge, for being a smart ass, and getting caught talking behind his back.

It was the wrong way to go about it. But, people here are reeeeeally big on not being disrespected like that. I've seen fights break out here, for shit like that. Typically with tourist.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Olin, the locals here love the dude. And most are glad he wanted to punch Chicken George, and tried to choke out Hoge, for being a smart ass, and getting caught talking behind his back.

It was the wrong way to go about it. But, people here are reeeeeally big on not being disrespected like that. I've seen fights break out here, for shit like that. Typically with tourist.

Don't tell him I asked you to punch him in the dick then please. I'm going to Maui in August.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I don't know what island he's on, if he's even here. But, the big island should be pretty safe. Nice place too. I'm on O'ahu, and right outside Pearl Harbor.

If you get the chance to come to this island, go to the North Shore!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wow.

So I guess I live in Bernstein's head rent free, huh?

Although, I have to wonder - how many alts does dan have on this board? Would explain the trollish douche bent. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Nvan - a minor celeb now knows my name. Says more about Dan that he'd lower himself to that, than it does me. :ROFLMAO:

What a dumb bitch! :ROFLMAO:

Edit:

And yeah - this is the guy who should be lecturing others on tin foil hats and stupidity -

View attachment 16287

Might want to lay off the drugs the next time you post, Dan....

Second Edit:

Apparently this was just a gig for Dan Bernstein off of Cameo - in short, he was paid to say this, and losers on this forum paid him. What does that say about the losers here that they actually paid a D-List local Celeb to roast me?

Says I don't live in their heads rent free - they PAY me to live in their heads. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :parrot:
Reminder: It took you 4 days to understand this was a cameo lol