UnequaledWelllitAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb.gif

bout as fake as trump is..
Trump is not fake, you moron.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you keep saying it, someday it may come true!!
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night :smug2:

The fact is, it's the off-season and I have barely been around the forums and you still are bumping this thread.

That alone is proof that I not only live in your head rent free, at this point you're practically paying me to live in your head.

:long:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

The fact is, it's the off-season and I have barely been around the forums and you still are bumping this thread.

That alone is proof that I not only live in your head rent free, at this point you're practically paying me to live in your head.

The fact is, you have been laughed off of this board 5+ times for being a giant tard and still come back with new usernames. You also guaranteed everyone that Caleb was a bust and anyone that thought Fields would be gone was an idiot.

Go lose some weight, jello man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

My dude, just so you know, some random dude I met on a Pokémon forum gave me all of your information. Like, where you live, your BMI, how many playgrounds you are banned from, license plate number for your van, all sorts of shit.

Why would someone randomly give me this information and why didn't you at least return oral to him?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Happy May 5th, twinkle toes