Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What is a deep fake? Is that another Qtard conspiracy?
UnequaledWelllitAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb.gif

bout as fake as trump is..

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
For Dan Bernstein's sake - I really hope it's a deep fake. They got his neurosis down to a T though.

But my god, if he really is trolling some low rent Bears forum under a different name, AND I got under his skin bad enough that he felt compelled to do a VIDEO - I mean Jesus - that's just fucking sad.

And it means I trolled someone the level of Dan Bernstein's "celebrity" without even trying hard - living in his head, rent free.

So yeah, for HIS sake - I hope its a deep fake.....

Are you the "Joe" that Dan is referring towards in the video and if that is the case then what is causing all of this between you and he? I listen to his show almost all of the time that it is on and never have heard a "Mighty Joe" call in ever and if you did are you saying that he followed you somehow to this forum? Is your legal name acturally "Joe Young?"

By the way my name is literally Vick, so if your name is Joe then hi Joe ?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Are you the "Joe" that Dan is referring towards in the video and if that is the case then what is causing all of this between you and he? I listen to his show almost all of the time that it is on and never have heard a "Mighty Joe" call in ever and if you did are you saying that he followed you somehow to this forum? Is your legal name acturally "Joe Young?"

By the way my name is literally Vick, so if your name is Joe then hi Joe ?
Oh c'mon...we all know you're Ron Mexico

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I cant believe Grimson brought this level of recognition to CCS. Bernsy even has all of the smoke for fat idiots and r3tards. I hope he does dongbears next.