The Chicago Bears are In 1st place in the NFC North

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
when you say "in control"....

well, I'll just say this is fun, but we have been here before. This exact situation. With maybe the best D in the league and waiting on a QB to do something.

I am old and have been around this carousel before. Its not enough for me anymore.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That across the body, throwing into triple coverage in the middle of the field gave me Cutler chills

that was poo poo....Cutler would have done that 3 times in a game...at least Mitch did it only once.....

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still waiting for that Aha moment from Trubisky and the offense. If they don’t get something rolling next few weeks, it could be the the coaches just try manage the situation with Trubisky and give him the Fox treatment.. go conservative and mostly take the game out of his hands. I don’t think there is any way, barring injury that they go away from Trubisky.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
when you say "in control"....

well, I'll just say this is fun, but we have been here before. This exact situation. With maybe the best D in the league and waiting on a QB to do something.

I am old and have been around this carousel before. Its not enough for me anymore.

Im old too, today I enjoy this. If the Bears win, they own the divison. Period

Will they? Ask me tomorrow!

:turtle:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
What is the point of watching a game where you hope your team wins, only to go cunt online when your team wins???

Why even watch the damn game if you can’t be happy for a win?? What is the point? Some of you guys really need to get laid.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What is the point of watching a game where you hope your team wins, only to go cunt online when your team wins???

Why even watch the damn game if you can’t be happy for a win?? What is the point? Some of you guys really need to get laid.

You really think some of these guys ever get laid?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who isn't happy about the win? The defense won another one... again. No one is denying that.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Who isn't happy about the win? The defense won another one... again. No one is denying that.

It’s crazy that Mitch didn’t turn the corner from bad QB to Aaron Rodgers over the course of week 2 to week 3.

Maybe I’m the only one with reasonable expectations?

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
Ok yes this is excellent.

But is it just me, or was Trubisky not that bad today? He had the same struggles, the fumble and pick, fumble was especially bad, but he did hit a deep ball to Robinson. That's a good thing right? I think it was just more of the same from him.

I only watched the 4th quarter though, so that's why I'm asking.

He was better in the 2nd half. The first half had most of us tearing our hair out.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The bears won but they didn’t do it the way I wanted them to!!! Wahhhh wahhhh

Bunch of fucking cry baby morons on here. If you can’t even be happy to see your team win then get a new hobby. Stop watching football because it obviously isn’t doing it for you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
The bears won but they didn’t do it the way I wanted them to!!! Wahhhh wahhhh

Bunch of fucking cry baby morons on here. If you can’t even be happy to see your team win then get a new hobby. Stop watching football because it obviously isn’t doing it for you.

ROFL you're so rattled.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

giphy.gif