The Chicago Sports Media

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah? What did I swallow?
IDK. What was I spitting?

You gonna keep this going all because you complain about the media you aren't even paying attention to?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh Yeah? You were spitting? What did you have in your mouth?
You told me i was spitting. What was i spitting?

How long you keeping this cringe act up? Packers loss break you?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm with OP on this contradiction. I kept reading & hearing all about the "early and natural connection between Fields and DJ Moore". "1-2 punch" and all this jazz. Lots of chatter about the many deep catches & TDs all throughout practices & camp.

I don't recall any mention of a lack of this, or a focus on the short game/check-downs as any sort of game plan at all, except when fans/media got all pissy following screens being the only pre-season work = proof they couldn't go deeper, which is far from proof.

Week 1 was certainly proof. Of a lot. ?‍♂️

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I'm with OP on this contradiction. I kept reading & hearing all about the "early and natural connection between Fields and DJ Moore". "1-2 punch" and all this jazz. Lots of chatter about the many deep catches & TDs all throughout practices & camp.

I don't recall any mention of a lack of this, or a focus on the short game/check-downs as any sort of game plan at all, except when fans/media got all pissy following screens being the only pre-season work = proof they couldn't go deeper, which is far from proof.

Week 1 was certainly proof. Of a lot. ?‍♂️
Are you serious? Even the biggest meatball homer Greg Braggs complained a lot about the lack of deep passing in camp and how almost everyday was focused on the short game. If you really felt how you said, then you were only seeing what you wanted to see.