D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol @ anyone scrounging around on Facebook at 330 am to link some gotcha comeback that falls as flat as that
Linked it when I read your post. First time I didn’t paste the entire link, chopped it short. Saw it, fixed it.

Nice straw man to pivot off of facts though…par for the course with you, so not surprising though.

I see you DM’d in Grimson, but you didn’t tap PiB and Novak as well? Figured you would’ve called in the whole Kneepad Crew.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Linked it when I read your post. First time I didn’t paste the entire link, chopped it short. Saw it, fixed it.

Nice straw man to pivot off of facts though…par for the course with you, so not surprising though.

I see you DM’d in Grimson, but you didn’t tap PiB and Novak as well? Figured you would’ve called in the whole Kneepad Crew.
I'm not following any of this. Are you drunk?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I haven't really been following this thread but using the term mudhut is not cool

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Read it again. Sound out the words if you have to.
I mean, I understand the words and can parse out their assembly, it just seems completely unrelated to anything, like frustrated babbling with no effort to be coherent/relevant.

There is some good irony that flows through it though, which did entertain me so thanks for that.