The definition of insanity

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Einstein was a smart dude but I fucking hate this quote and it's so overused it makes me sick. The real definition of insanity is:

insanity

the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result doesn't mean you are insane, it means you are a fucking moron. I'm on board with saying that everyone in the current regime are fucking morons.

moron

a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:

I could actually go for a little insanity at this point. I think sometimes there is a fine line between insanity and genius. At least if the coaches were insane we would see some exotic looks, perhaps a demented game plan that was focused on ruining a player like Rodgers even though we would surely lose the game, and probably some great sideline antics.

But please people, stop with the Einstein quote. He never wrote a dictionary. Dude could help design a bomb with the best of them but he wasn't a linguist. Henceforth please joining in saying that the current coaches, GM, Management are fucking morons and stop insulting the truly insane.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Wow, mixed emotions opening this post.

I thought you were going to relate Einsteins definition to the Bears somehow and I was going to bitch about how annoying that definition is too. Then I realized how random your rant was, and how completely un-bears-related it is. Bravo.

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Wow, mixed emotions opening this post.

I thought you were going to relate Einsteins definition to the Bears somehow and I was going to bitch about how annoying that definition is too. Then I realized how random your rant was, and how completely un-bears-related it is. Bravo.

Hey... there is some quality, loosely related Bears material in there

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like Einsteins definition and I will continue to apply it to the Bears coaching staff.... they keep doing the same shit over and over and expect different (better) results.... they are insane.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Einsteins definition and I will continue to apply it to the Bears coaching staff.... they keep doing the same shit over and over and expect different (better) results.... they are insane.

Yeah, but the practices are wonderful.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh, I thought you were going someplace dealing with matter, energy and speed.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but the practices are wonderful.

Yes... so I've been told.

"We practice the same way and have the same meetings and run the same stuff on gameday and somehow we keep getting our asses kicked"

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
The definition of insanity is quoting Einstein over and over again and expecting people to give a shit.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not so when I flip a coin. Fuck you, Einstein

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
You didn't mention Cutler once in there, so I don't see the Bears relation?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The definition of insanity is quoting Einstein over and over again and expecting people to give a shit.

Ya know what, you are right.... the biggest problem the Bears have is their fans using the Einstein definition of insanity to describe the horrid job they have done this season.

lolwut?

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
008c33c701b14ec334d15b49d0a0b899.jpg

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Ya know what, you are right.... the biggest problem the Bears have is their fans using the Einstein definition of insanity to describe the horrid job they have done this season.

lolwut?

You're right. I should have started another thread about Cutler or inept management just like everyone else has over and over again....
Wait a second...
The same topics... over and over again
What result would I expect...
By this boards very definition then I would be insane...
Well thank God I didn't do that

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Einstein was a smart dude but I fucking hate this quote and it's so overused it makes me sick. The real definition of insanity is:

insanity

the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
Synonyms: dementia, lunacy, madness, craziness, mania, aberration.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result doesn't mean you are insane, it means you are a fucking moron. I'm on board with saying that everyone in the current regime are fucking morons.

moron

a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:

I could actually go for a little insanity at this point. I think sometimes there is a fine line between insanity and genius. At least if the coaches were insane we would see some exotic looks, perhaps a demented game plan that was focused on ruining a player like Rodgers even though we would surely lose the game, and probably some great sideline antics.

But please people, stop with the Einstein quote. He never wrote a dictionary. Dude could help design a bomb with the best of them but he wasn't a linguist. Henceforth please joining in saying that the current coaches, GM, Management are fucking morons and stop insulting the truly insane.

Lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're right. I should have started another thread about Cutler or inept management just like everyone else has over and over again....
Wait a second...
The same topics... over and over again
What result would I expect...
By this boards very definition then I would be insane...
Well thank God I didn't do that

I think you might be going full potato bro.... how about you just don't start any threads?

Did someone post the Einstein definition of insanity on FB and it came up on your news feed and for whatever reason it sent you over the fucking ledge and your only recourse was to post a thread in the Bears forum telling everyone about how Einstein's definition of insanity is wrong?

Why didn't you just troll that person on FB instead of posting shit here? Is it an ex you hope to bang one day so you are trying to be nice? Fuck that tell her she is a dum cunt.... let it out.

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
I think you might be going full potato bro.... how about you just don't start any threads?

Did someone post the Einstein definition of insanity on FB and it came up on your news feed and for whatever reason it sent you over the fucking ledge and your only recourse was to post a thread in the Bears forum telling everyone about how Einstein's definition of insanity is wrong?

Why didn't you just troll that person on FB instead of posting shit here? Is it an ex you hope to bang one day so you are trying to be nice? Fuck that tell her she is a dum cunt.... let it out.

Actually it was about the 10th time I read it on this board that sent me over the edge. It started as a reply then I figured it needed its own thread.

Granted it was a mild troll

At the very least it was a neccissary public service announcement

Hopefully it was slightly entertaining to some people amongst the endless depressing threads on here.

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
I`m willing to wager a lot of people think that is the actual definition. People spew that garbage quote like it is some end all arguement. I simiply chose to make my point on the only public forum I visit.