The Derp Ball

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some here questioned trubs ability to throw it I give u this and drop the mic...you know who you are and this is the place to do your appoligizing

[video=youtube_share;cYvG2a1tvSA]https://youtu.be/cYvG2a1tvSA[/video]

this means you teddy

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What was so "derp" about that throw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
What was so "derp" about that throw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a joking name of the thread because some plebs here said trubs couldn't throw it deep

when all they had to do was look at youtube and coulda seent him making it rain in nc every week

Mitchapalooza

2015_March-of-Dime_10c_Prf_P_O.jpg

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Actually.........

This should be a thing we do this year. Instead of giving out game balls to the best players for the day, we should give out the "Derp Ball," for the worst. Great idea OP!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love the way he looked to gauge it before he let it go. I guess that was the trying to be too precise bullshit. One fucking 'expert' says that about Trubs and talking heads mimic it while the Watson zealots parrot it for months.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The whole thing that he has so much to learn about taking a snap from under center and needs time to learn that is Special person. He would have many plays from under center from the beginning of his playing days. So what he didn't do it in college, it's a fundamental skill and not difficult to re-attain with a few practices.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That was the only thing I had left to see. I think we have a very good chance at turning things around with a real QB. Aaron Rodgers, maybe so. Stafford is the lowest I'd expect.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I would have liked to have seen more from Shaheen today.

He played snaps with the 1s and I paid attention to him, the man can certainly run block. If that was a weakness for him coming in then he's improved in that area for sure. I don't think he'll be out there for very many pass plays but he's valuable in the run game. I believe he'll also be somewhat of a red zone target.

So he's not going to have the immediate impact that we thought he would but his time to shine will come.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The whole thing that he has so much to learn about taking a snap from under center and needs time to learn that is Special person. He would have many plays from under center from the beginning of his playing days. So what he didn't do it in college, it's a fundamental skill and not difficult to re-attain with a few practices.

I don't think those that are deferring to the staff feel that strongly or think he can't do anything. Just that he may hit the ground running faster by waiting a few games. Looks to be a smart kid with little to worry about.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is no place for all this tomfoolery this threads for trubisky appoligisery

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually.........

This should be a thing we do this year. Instead of giving out game balls to the best players for the day, we should give out the "Derp Ball," for the worst. Great idea OP!

Or wait until the end of the season and give due credit for the top ten or so most utterly incompetent performances.

Call it "The Emerys."

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do me a favor and look at that block Shaheen made...people telling me he can't block.

I'd just like to see him not fall down after making a catch.