The discuss whatever is on your mind thread

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
my personal record for 3pt is 17/27 by eric gordon. i think i scored over 60 pts total with him and the final score for the team was in the 70s

your records are impressive

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I just beat some guy by 26 points with the Suns. He was the Lakers. He sent me a message after the game saying I got lucky. He said he was getting the same shots as me, but no one was hitting them.

The guy was getting nowhere close to the same looks as me. He kept driving the ball right at Shaq...which Shaq can easily defend, making for many misses.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
So wait chewing gum gives you gas?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I can hit threes with Luol Deng now. Couldn't for the longest time, but on the last update of the season, Luol's three improved.

Offline (aka against people in the dorms) my highest is 112 points in a game by Tyrus Thomas on February 16th, 2009 in 5 minute quarters on superstar. I also had a 98 point game with Michael Beasley shortly after the game released in 5 minute quarters.

Most three pointers is 9 by Ben Gordon.

Most assists is 21 with Derrick Rose.

Most steals 8 with Derrick Rose.

Most blocks is 9 with Yao Ming.

Most rebounds is 24 with David Lee.

I think my online high is 40 with Ray Allen. 50 by Kobe is the most anyone's ever had on me.

I had 30 boards with Chris Kaman one game. He also poured in 26 points, mostly on put backs.

I also had 16 assists with Nate Robinson.

Most 3's I ever hit was 11 with Rodney Stuckey. I rarely ever play with the Pistons but after a friend of mine nailed 8 3's on me with Stuckey & scored 50-some points, I figured I'd give him a try. He didn't let me down. 11/20 from 3 for a total of 51pts of the total 78pts for the team.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Only the sugar free kind (which most are). In fact, it usually has an asterisk next to Sorbitol on the ingredients list and the asterisk mentions something about excessive consumption may result in gastric distress or something like that (they probably used a fancier term).

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
ryguy24 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Only the sugar free kind (which most are). In fact, it usually has an asterisk next to Sorbitol on the ingredients list and the asterisk mentions something about excessive consumption may result in gastric distress or something like that (they probably used a fancier term).

Jesus I need to stop.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know it's a slow month when you talk about Jerry Stackhouse getting dunked on and Gatorade on the forums :p

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
You know it's a slow month when you talk about Jerry Stackhouse getting dunked on and Gatorade on the forums :p

Its dead everywhere. We need a NBA blockbuster deal.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
the skool turns 23 tomorrow.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Will do. Its supposed to be 97 here in NY so I will spend the day poolside with ladies B) .

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
Happy early b-day NewSkool! I've got you beat in the temperature department , supposed to be a sunny 104? here in phoenix tomorrow. B)

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
JakeN7 wrote:
Happy early b-day NewSkool! I've got you beat in the temperature department , supposed to be a sunny 104? here in phoenix tomorrow. B)

Nice, I love hot weather. I chill in the pool with a DD ice coffee. I love the avy by the way.

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
Anyone on here into photography? I recently purchased a Nikon D60 and am learning the ins and outs.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
JakeN7 wrote:
Anyone on here into photography? I recently purchased a Nikon D60 and am learning the ins and outs.

Not really. I have a digital camera but I just know how to do the basics with it.

fola

Liked Posts:
JakeN7 wrote:

I am. Although i'm a canon guy myself so i'm not sure hom much help id be to you. Still learning the 'ins and outs' myself...thoroughly enjoying it.