The Fantasy Advice Thread!

Mitchapalooza

I have Ingram and Michael on a bye for my RBs. Stewart's out. Gotta start Terrance West and Wendell Smallwood lmao. Luckily my opponent has his Wrs on a bye. And he's just not that good

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And this week for me as I have Cooks, Michael, Baldwin, Snead, and Seattle D all on bye lol

I've got Michael, Maclin, Santos (who I dropped) & Robinson on bye with Martin, Dez, & Eifert out for injury. I'm short one guy if Dez doesn't play.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jeremy Hill @ Dallas or Terrance West vs Washington?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jeremy Hill @ Dallas or Terrance West vs Washington?

Doozy. I think you go West. He should be lead back and Washington's run D is terrible.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doozy. I think you go West. He should be lead back and Washington's run D is terrible.

He is who I have in right now.... lol then I read about how Trestman keeps abandoning the run game.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hill, just my gut. Whenever you don't play him, that's when he booms.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not starting a TE this week because I refuse to drop a solid bench player for a shitty TE.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Im not starting a TE this week because I refuse to drop a solid bench player for a shitty TE.

What type of waiver system is the league...would dropping a player Sunday and making a claim on tuesday get you that player back? Not the greatest strategy to purposely get a 0 for any position.

Mitchapalooza

If cams out I might have to not have a 2nd RB. it's Wendell Smallwood right now because of both my RBs on bye. But if cams out I'll probably drop Smallwood for a qb. Or I could drop Corey Coleman but I like him when he's healthy in a few weeks

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What type of waiver system is the league...would dropping a player Sunday and making a claim on tuesday get you that player back? Not the greatest strategy to purposely get a 0 for any position.

No, I would go to the end of the waiver or close to the end. I am in first in the league in record and points and playing a weak team. I'll take my chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Since you aren't playing me I would go West

But like Novak said.... lol you leave Hill on ur bench and he goes off.... he already did it to me once.

SO MUCH ANGST

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I'm in the same situation. Going to have to take a zero because I have no one to drop since my whole bench is hurt or on bye. Only guy on my bench that isn't either is DeAngelo Williams, and I'm not losing my handcuff to Bell. Funny thing is, I still have a chance to win because the guy I'm playing has been decimated by injuries. He's struggling to put together a consistent lineup.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's my current situation. I'm sitting at 1-3, have scored the 3rd most points in the league and had the most points scored against me. I have a solid team, just can't catch a break. I have Rodgers and Ryan at QB and am gathering no interest for Ryan even after his big performance. Am I crazy to trade Rodgers?

Here are my skills positions.

Alshon
Baldwin
Diggs
Lamar Miller
Melvin Gordon
Gurley
Pitta/Fleener

My backs are solid, but my WR's just can't seem to put together solid games at the same time. I bet I can get a solid WR2 or borderline WR1. Stupid to trade Rodgers?

Edit: Arizona D put up 22 on me. It will be a very dire situation if I drop to 1-4 lol.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's my current situation. I'm sitting at 1-3, have scored the 3rd most points in the league and had the most points scored against me. I have a solid team, just can't catch a break. I have Rodgers and Ryan at QB and am gathering no interest for Ryan even after his big performance. Am I crazy to trade Rodgers?

Alshon
Baldwin
Diggs
Lamar Miller
Melvin Gordon
Gurley
Pitta/Fleener

My backs are solid, but my WR's just can't seem to put together solid games at the same time. I bet I can get a solid WR2 or borderline WR1. Stupid to trade Rodgers?

Edit: Arizona D put up 22 on me. It will be a very dire situation if I drop to 1-4 lol.

Your WR are fairly weak, trade one of your RB's for an upside WR. Maybe someone like A Cooper or Hopkins or try to get 2 guys. Something like Pryor and Fitz.

I find trading QB's to be really difficult, but no doubt Rodgers should bring the most value.

my 2 cents

Last edited:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Start 2, K Benjamin/T Benjamin/M forte/D–Jax. Right now I have the Benjamin's in, but with Cam out I'm starting to think of benching Kelvin for Forte

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Start 2, K Benjamin/T Benjamin/M forte/D–Jax. Right now I have the Benjamin's in, but with Cam out I'm starting to think of benching Kelvin for Forte

I would roll with Benjamin and the Monday night match up.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Alshon
Baldwin
Diggs
Lamar Miller
Melvin Gordon
Gurley
Pitta/Fleener

I'd package Rodgers and Baldwin/Diggs and try to get an elite WR, like an Allen Robinson etc

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd package Rodgers and Baldwin/Diggs and try to get an elite WR, like an Allen Robinson etc

Rodgers and Baldwin/Diggs require an absolute WR1, no questions. I would require Odell, Juilo, etc price for them. I'm way to drunk for this