The forgotten Riley Ridley

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has not been used, so fans assume the coaches are wrong. Once he gets targeted, if he shows he wasn’t worthy of more time, it won’t be that the coaches were right. Fans will just move on to some other topic.

This. His ceiling is a possession receiver at best. Problem is, he cant even show it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Would have loved to see ridley on the field more last year.

No idea whats going on with him and why he gets zero PT when wims and miller both suck.

I figured the regime would be high on him since they drafted him and kept stating what a steal he was on draft day. Nope.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would have loved to see ridley on the field more last year.

No idea whats going on with him and why he gets zero PT when wims and miller both suck.

I figured the regime would be high on him since they drafted him and kept stating what a steal he was on draft day. Nope.
Looks as if we aren't seeing something about the kid that is obvious in practice. What that might be? No clue. Perhaps he yells at the coaches? >shrugs< No clue why he can't outshine a Miller or a Wims. The Wims I can sort of get, he's the best blocking WR on the team, especially given Nagy's love of the WR bubble screen.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks as if we aren't seeing something about the kid that is obvious in practice. What that might be? No clue. Perhaps he yells at the coaches? >shrugs< No clue why he can't outshine a Miller or a Wims. The Wims I can sort of get, he's the best blocking WR on the team, especially given Nagy's love of the WR bubble screen.

Maybe he is bad. ?‍♂️

Last edited:

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
He lacks the burst and athleticism to get open on the outside. I don't mind taking chances on late 4th rounders, hoping his route running and hands would make up for it, but he just cannot beat NFL talent at the corner position.

Decent chance he plays out his 4 year contract if he can contribute on special teams, if not he gets cut next year.