• Potato Chips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hasselback Potato

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Had to go with fries, mostly due to their meal versatility, but man, I can't imagine not being able to eat other forms of potatoes.
yeah, French fries or fried potatoes. Ya got your curly fries and a number of different types of potato fries. Lots of fast food and hamburger/steak joints serve them. Whereas fried potatoes is a fair amount of work to do everytime you want a potato.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This was easy: the waffle fries from my favorite bar, when they don't put the stupid orange seasoning shit on them, and a side of their secret house recipe ranch dressing to dip them in...effing amazing...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This was easy: the waffle fries from my favorite bar, when they don't put the stupid orange seasoning shit on them, and a side of their secret house recipe ranch dressing to dip them in...effing amazing...

To the bolded. All ranch is not the same. There is a LOT of shitty ranch out there and when you get the good stuff it is a blessing.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Then these tators from tudors biscuit world smothered in gravy bacon and scrambled eggs with nacho cheese and hot sauce
This looks like a heart attack and also an incredible hangover cure

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
So many of you uppity want to be martha stewarts here, where are the f*****g potato pancakes. O'h i know it don't have some french Julienne name so its not good enough to be on the list .

Grimson's and my people call them latkes.