The guys that got cut that the Bears should pick up thread.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs have made QB Aaron Murray available for trade.
After signing Nick Foles to backup Alex Smith, the Chiefs were never going to keep both Murray and Tyler Bray. A 2014 fifth-rounder, Murray could be interesting to a team desperate for a low-cost backup. Murray will likely be waived if the Chiefs cannot work out a deal.

If the Bears traded for him can he deny the trade? I would.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Here are some more cuts:

Stephen Paea
Zach Mettenberger
Perry Riley Jr.

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Redskins released ILB Perry Riley and DE Stephen Paea.
Riley struggled to come back from December foot surgery and ended up losing his job to Mason Foster. Set to earn $4 million, he cost too much to keep around as a backup. A 2011 second-round pick of the Bears, Paea spent most of training camp with the third-team defense.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Redskins released ILB Perry Riley and DE Stephen Paea.
Riley struggled to come back from December foot surgery and ended up losing his job to Mason Foster. Set to earn $4 million, he cost too much to keep around as a backup. A 2011 second-round pick of the Bears, Paea spent most of training camp with the third-team defense.

Paea is useless. Mettenberger is garbage. Next.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never experienced cuts when our roster was so thin. I've seen 2 TEs better than our #3. 4 QBs better with higher upside than our backup. 5 offensive lineman who could make this team. 3 corners and 2 safeties better than our depth. Maybe than our healthy starters.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never experienced cuts when our roster was so thin. I've seen 2 TEs better than our #3. 4 QBs better with higher upside than our backup. 5 offensive lineman who could make this team. 3 corners and 2 safeties better than our depth. Maybe than our healthy starters.

Names?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Paea is useless. Mettenberger is garbage. Next.

These are all the surefire ones it seems, withstanding what the Chiefs do with Murray there is nothing of note yet. The more noteable ones will come Saturday no doubt. Still think Pace might try to trade one or two on the roster. D-line and WR if I was to take a punt.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Well Hoyer and Fails are a dumpster fire, so non combusting trash technically is an upgrade. I'll take Mettenberger

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well Hoyer and Fails are a dumpster fire, so non combusting trash technically is an upgrade. I'll take Mettenberger

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Fales and Hoyer are both better than Mettenberger

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Vikings are expected to waive their center if a trade can't be done.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could see Minnesota trading for one of these back ups anyone is thinking of releasing. Dallas to. Dallas has to actually fill a roster spot with a body. Only have 1 other QB in camp, Dak Prescott. At least that is what they were saying on the radio. Minnesota may even want to talk to Denver about Sanchez, as weird as that sounds. He has actually started NFL games.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 1m1 minute ago
Vikings cut C John Sullivan