The Hawks Bitching Thread

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being down 3 games to the Cafucks screws with your psyche. I hate those hosers. And fuck you very much Bettman/Collin Campbell.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have not heard directly from anyone on the Beach refusal but honestly it does not surprise me. He appears to be headed down the same road as Aliu. Tons of potential but a head case who hard to coach/ manage.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have not heard directly from anyone on the Beach refusal but honestly it does not surprise me. He appears to be headed down the same road as Aliu. Tons of potential but a head case who hard to coach/ manage.

I wonder how different things would have been if Havi was still down there.

A hell of lot better I would bet, maybe he could have straightened those punks out.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Being down 3 games to the Cafucks screws with your psyche. I hate those hosers. And fuck you very much Bettman/Collin Campbell.

I am willing to step back and look at it objectively. Nope, dirty hit. I may be biased of course, but that's the way I see it. The first game back from a similar hit to Eberle, the only difference is the location on the ice where the hit took place?

The Hawks should have responded right then and there. They didn't. I don't mean fighting necessarily, more like bigger hits, not allowing there players to get to the puck and so on. That just proves to me that they don't have what it takes to go any deeper. They aren't healthy, we all know that. If they can't match up then they don't deserve to win. Sorry folks, face reality.

It doesn't mean the team sucks, it doesn't mean they are not a good team, and it doesn't mean i am any less of a fan. I will support this team till the final horn,I will stand and cheer, and I am fully vested in the Blackhawks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am willing to step back and look at it objectively. Nope, dirty hit. I may be biased of course, but that's the way I see it. The first game back from a similar hit to Eberle, the only difference is the location on the ice where the hit took place?

The Hawks should have responded right then and there. They didn't. I don't mean fighting necessarily, more like bigger hits, not allowing there players to get to the puck and so on. That just proves to me that they don't have what it takes to go any deeper. They aren't healthy, we all know that. If they can't match up then they don't deserve to win. Sorry folks, face reality.

It doesn't mean the team sucks, it doesn't mean they are not a good team, and it doesn't mean i am any less of a fan. I will support this team till the final horn,I will stand and cheer, and I am fully vested in the Blackhawks.

Did'nt Torres get called for an elbow on Campbell in the 1st period also ?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was looking for an article, first I had heard of this.

After tomorrow I won't have to worry about watching shitty hockey. Just sad we have 5 guys who people want to boast as "star" players, and they haven't been able to produce. Whether its injuries or whatever but when they tie up cap space, it sucks you can't bring in that secondary scoring that would help out in times like these.

Forgive me if I'm wrong and came in so late that I missed a point, but I thought the playoffs had no salary cap.

Ton

Liked Posts:

I'm not sure why this matters. As far as I'm concerned this is just a poor excuse. Nowhere in "Rule 48" does it mention that there is any area on the ice that is deemed a hitting zone.

Colin Campbell is full of fucking shit.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure why this matters. As far as I'm concerned this is just a poor excuse. Nowhere in "Rule 48" does it mention that there is any area on the ice that is deemed a hitting zone.

Colin Campbell is full of fucking shit.

Take a look at the Downey hit on Lovejoy last night. He gets a one game suspension for hitting a guy with puck and Torres gets the "it's a fast game and players have to be aware of whats going on and protect thermselves bullshit" excuse. Fuck you Collin Campbell. Fuck you Bettman.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Btw, id like to point out I said earlier in this thread that Bolland would be playing in game 4.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I say the players start taking runs at his boy. Maybe the kid will get tired of being steamrolled and tell his old man to stop being a fucking douche.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I posted this in the game day thread, but figured it might be more appropriate for this one

215544_1677042402445_1129020066_31327122_7399241_n.jpg

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I posted this in the game day thread, but figured it might be more appropriate for this one

215544_1677042402445_1129020066_31327122_7399241_n.jpg

Pathetically so true..........

Damn that would have been nice to make into a big sign for the game tonight!!!

Ton

Liked Posts:
Pathetically so true..........

Damn that would have been nice to make into a big sign for the game tonight!!!

If anyone wants to do it I encourage it!