CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Have i mentioned that the trade would put our strongest assets at the the center and pg positions? It would be a death blow to the heat. 1a. rose. 1b. howard. 3. Deng. You can't stop that offense.

rose/cj watson
Who ever we get in the off season/korver/brewer
Deng/korver/brewer
Taj/Deng/Asik
Howard/asik

That's a championship level team.
Let's enjoy this season before we start in on next season.

ALSO: You make a very big assumption the new CBA will allow us to make a deal like that.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Let's enjoy this season before we start in on next season.

That post was strictly hypothetical. I don't expect the trade to happen. I'm just talking about what would happen if we switched noah for howard.

I love this our team, but i'm not going to lie, howard would be an upgrade. If you don't understand that howard is an upgrade, i'm not sure what to say.

Last edited:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
I'm just responding to this idea. it seems patently ridiculous.

"The only thing that would happen if the Bulls traded for Howard, which could be a possibility next season, would that his technical fouls would make him less effective than Noah."

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let's get Howard and Kevin Love

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm just responding to this idea. it seems patently ridiculous. :nope:

"The only thing that would happen if the Bulls traded for Howard, which could be a possibility next season, would that his technical fouls would make him less effective than Noah."

Howard already has 16 technical fouls in 63 games. About 1 in 5. Right now, the Magic need him to improve their seeding.
He's gonna be on the bench when they play Portland tomorrow.
That is why right now, he is not as good as he can be, because he lets his emotions get in the way of the goal of winning.
:clap:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
him not being at his best, is still really damn good. tard.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
him not being at his best, is still really damn good. tard.

Any one not preforming up to their potential hurts the team, especially a team like the Magic, with no one else.
Why with the personal insult? I didn't attack you personally.
:thinking:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Any one not preforming up to their potential hurts the team, especially a team like the Magic, with no one else.
Why with the personal insult? I didn't attack you personally.
:thinking:

Maybe because you were acting like an ass earlier and called him captain obvious when he didn't say anything worth deserving the dickhead response you gave him. Playing the victim role isn't going to work.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe because you were acting like an ass earlier and called him captain obvious when he didn't say anything worth deserving the dickhead response you gave him. Playing the victim role isn't going to work.
If he had an issue with what I said, he would have told me. Grow up and let him defend himself.
His remark was obvious, especially to readers on here, who read beyond the broadcasts on TV, and likely read Sam Smith on THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE CHICAGO BULLS | Bulls

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He can defend himself, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna call you put for being an ass. Dont like obvious statements? Don't post here because outside of the pissing matches here it's 70% obvious statements and what I've seen from you this far hasn't been ground breaking. Also people will probably take you more serious if your avatar wasn't so child molesteresque. I like how you read beyond the broadcasters on tv(which makes no sense btw) and Sam Smith. So you get your opinions spoon fed to you by someone as not as well known, is what youre saying? Way to go, pat your inside source on the back for making you so knowledgeable.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He can defend himself, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna call you put for being an ass. Dont like obvious statements? Don't post here because outside of the pissing matches here it's 70% obvious statements and what I've seen from you this far hasn't been ground breaking. Also people will probably take you more serious if your avatar wasn't so child molesteresque. I like how you read beyond the broadcasters on tv(which makes no sense btw) and Sam Smith. So you get your opinions spoon fed to you by someone as not as well known, is what youre saying? Way to go, pat your inside source on the back for making you so knowledgeable.

Thanks. I'm 17 and I'm a child molester. Real classy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another teenage know it all on the internet, that explains it. What were you in the 6th grade when the bulls drafted Kirk Hinrich. Speaking of class, shouldn't you be brushing your teeth and getting ready for yours tomorrow morning? Say what you want about class, calling someone captain obvious is insulting and it was without merit. To a good poster too so you get what you deserve.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another teenage know it all on the internet, that explains it. What were you in the 6th grade when the bulls drafted Kirk Hinrich. Speaking of class, shouldn't you be brushing your teeth and getting ready for yours tomorrow morning? Say what you want about class, calling someone captain obvious is insulting and it was without merit. To a good poster too so you get what you deserve.

Again, he can defend himself.

Speaking of the topic, Asik played well again today. My question is, will Asik get minutes in the playoffs, or are the Bulls just saving Kurt Thomas like I think they are.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Again, he can defend himself.

Speaking of the topic, Asik played well again today. My question is, will Asik get minutes in the playoffs, or are the Bulls just saving Kurt Thomas like I think they are.

The Bulls are saving Thomas and developing Asik I believe. That strengthens their depth to the point that they will be rough to deal with in the playoffs. How many teams have 2 serviceable 7 footers? Asik is learning to play big and in a couple of years should be bigger and stronger than he is now. I wish he was more developed offensively but maybe just him getting stronger will make him a bit more effective on that end...

and you are 17? Wow...when I was that age...the Bulls were defending their first championship with one of the NBA's greatest teams, that 1992 team. Scottie had one of his best years as a pro that year and the Bulls were dominant. Seems like yesterday...but it was 19 years ago...lol...

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls are saving Thomas and developing Asik I believe. That strengthens their depth to the point that they will be rough to deal with in the playoffs. How many teams have 2 serviceable 7 footers? Asik is learning to play big and in a couple of years should be bigger and stronger than he is now. I wish he was more developed offensively but maybe just him getting stronger will make him a bit more effective on that end...

and you are 17? Wow...when I was that age...the Bulls were defending their first championship with one of the NBA's greatest teams, that 1992 team. Scottie had one of his best years as a pro that year and the Bulls were dominant. Seems like yesterday...but it was 19 years ago...lol...

I really wish I could have seen His Airness play live. Thank goodness for NBA 2K11.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I really wish I could have seen His Airness play live. Thank goodness for NBA 2K11.

2k11...love today's sports games...when I was your age (leaning back in my rocking chair) we had this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLyh2Q_k7LU&feature=related]YouTube - Lakers vs Celtics VERSUS Bulls vs Blazers[/ame]

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hey, it was just a silly little spat between my brother in law and myself, guys...didn't mean for it to erupt into all this mess... :tiptoe: