The LeBron James Discussion Thread

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
My question to everyone that does hate him, is why wouldn't you want him on the Bulls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
He's a giant unprofessional man-child; the Joffrey of the NBA. Don't care if he'd bring the team a championship either, for there'd be no value in it.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
My question to everyone that does hate him, is why wouldn't you want him on the Bulls?

The answer is because he doesn't want to be on the Bulls.

You could ask me the same thing about Michelle Keegan. Why wouldn't I want her to be my wife. Well because she doesn't want to be my wife so there is no point in pursuing it or discussing it.

I also propose a moratorium on starting more Lebron James threads. This is getting ridiculous.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
The answer is because he doesn't want to be on the Bulls.

You could ask me the same thing about Michelle Keegan. Why wouldn't I want her to be my wife. Well because she doesn't want to be my wife so there is no point in pursuing it or discussing it.

I also propose a moratorium on starting more Lebron James threads. This is getting ridiculous.

Yet you still replied and gave attention to this thread. I'm just saying.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Every Bulls fan would embrace LeBron if he signed with the team.

Speak for yourself! My Bulls viewing would go down a lot of he signed with the Bulls.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Let me get this straight. LeBron bails on his first team because "he couldn't win in Cleveland." He "takes his talent to South Beach" and promises 6 or 7 championships. He then goes to four straight NBA Finals, wins two championships, and opts out to become a free agent again. For what? Because Wade failed him (wtf?) So far he's won two championships in 11 years, and you want this in Chicago because why? LeBron is not a man, he's just an attention seeking diva whore, much like Kim Kardashian. I don't give a shit if he comes to Chicago and wins a championship, he will always be a fucking loser in my book, not worthy to wear the uniform.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Here in Chicago, we embrace stand up citizens like Dennis Rodman and Ben Wallace, but the best basketball player in the world? Nah fuck him. He went on TV once and generated a bunch of money for charity. The nerve.

Actually LBJ acted like a little bitch by pretending to be interested in various teams. He wasted their time when he knew all along he was going to sign with the Heat. That is a bitch move. Plus the fact that he let Delonte bang his mom.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
We would embrace him and like him if he signed with the team. I can't imagine a fan not watching games anymore because he signed with the team. Miami Chicago is the biggest rivalry in the NBA. LeBron already said it, they hate the Bulls and the Bulls hate them. Same with the fans. He won't sign here and everyone knows that so there's no point in embracing it unless, against all odds, he actually did sign here.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
Actually LBJ acted like a little bitch by pretending to be interested in various teams. He wasted their time when he knew all along he was going to sign with the Heat. That is a bitch move. Plus the fact that he let Delonte bang his mom.

I fail to see what the alleged Delonte West incident has to do with LeBron, the Bulls, and our idiot fan base not wanting him here.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Here in Chicago, we embrace stand up citizens like Dennis Rodman and Ben Wallace, but the best basketball player in the world? Nah fuck him. He went on TV once and generated a bunch of money for charity. The nerve.

So what he's the best basketball player in the world. A championship with LeBron on this team would be insignificant and meaningless. If he came here and made it to the Finals but lost, how would that make you feel if he blamed his teammates and bailed to Boston or LA? That's the kind of person he is, but people look the other way because he's "the best." I'd rather win with a couple stars and the best TEAM in the world, like San Antonio did. Way more gratifying.