Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now here's a guy...Dane Sanzenbacher...who isn't all that flexible...but can suck his own dick.

I don't even know how to reply to this... but that was hilarious hahahha.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
swbjhd.jpg
BIGBENTONGUE.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I don't even know how to reply to this... but that was hilarious hahahha.

The follow up would be (I think) something like this.

Mike...have you ever tried to suck your own dick? I've been working on it since I've been 14...and i just can't seem to do it. This guy CAN do it.

Tirico: neither have I....Cutler 1st and 10 from the Lions 47.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain this subject has been approached before.

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lovie does suck I can't stand him. He's always in zombie mode hes physically there but his mind is elsewhere with that stupid blank stare

DaBearsrule4ever

Liked Posts:
I don't think Lovie is a bad coach, but if we miss the playoffs or we get bounced in the first round... I wouldn't mind going in a different direction.

Ditto on that.... BUT Lovie is on the books for next year as well. Would the McCaskey's be willing to pay two head coaches in 2013 when that money could go elsewhere?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler doesn't need a bat wing, he would have just thrown the core into the bay.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Lovie works in this day and age b/c he understands the players emotional needs, and assumes a surrogate father role. Players know he genuinely cares about their well-being, and therefore most want to give their best efforts in return. Times have changed as has our society, gone are the days when players responded to the likes of a Singletary. Hate to say it, but most men really want to be coddled these days.

On the downside, he jacked off a number of years with poor decisions on assistant hiring...Turner, Babich promotion, Martz etc.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This has to be my favorite Lovie thread of the month.

We neat da fire and da pashion even in't preseason

jimijuma

Liked Posts:
If the Bears ever came out and looked like they didn't care, then I would say we need a change. But I think the team plays their hearts out every single time. And he hasn't had a ton of talent, just on D and the D has done very well overall.

Uhhh, remember when Benson and the Bungles blew us out in Cincinnati? Lovie is an average coach.....nothing more, nothing less. I hope we get a change after 2013. I guess it could be worse, but it could also be a heck of a lot better as well!

And I agree, the Babich promotion was laughable!!!

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
Uhhh, remember when Benson and the Bungles blew us out in Cincinnati? Lovie is an average coach.....nothing more, nothing less. I hope we get a change after 2013. I guess it could be worse, but it could also be a heck of a lot better as well!

Remember when the Browns beat the Pats? Whats your point?