The next head coach??

Rise

Liked Posts:
That is a lot of "Ifs". You're expecting McCoy to be canned after the season and then you are expecting him to want to come to Chicago.

It is hope damnit I am trying!

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have you watched the first 3 games this season?

Yes I have that is what is so frustrating with this team! Maybe I am wrong and I am a big homer. Please tell what position do you think is no talent, or in need of immediate upgrade, or holding the team back?

QB - MAIN CONCERN Jay continues to regress he is holding team back and Hoyer is less talented but accepts it and will play within his limited ability
RB - Howard is young and showing promise (may change after this week)
TE - average at best.. but there are ALOT of teams in the same boat. IMHO the TEs are not make the team look like shit
WR- As a core they are above average right now, if white continues to progress they are top 10
LT- average at best but this is the second most important position on the whole TEAM!
LG- Great
C - Young and shows a lot of promise
RG- Great
RT- Poor Needs to be replaced Immediately

What do you disagree with?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
L. Jackson and Harbaugh in 18... Jim is his own OC and has history with VIC... win win win

GIF-2.0.gif

I'd have Jim at the top of my list just like most others but i just don't see him leaving Michigan. He loves working with the kids in college so although it would be absolutely fantastic i just don't see it happening.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How do people feel about Jon Gruden? I've never really liked him as an announcer, but the dude knows football. I think he is pretty entrenched with ESPN for the next couple of years, but there could be ways around that.

I'd rather have Tony Dungy or Bill Cowher if we were going the route of bringing a coach out of the booth and back to coaching.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Your crazy... There is plenty of talent on this team. What do we need on the offense? A QB and a RT! 2 fricking guys!!! it would be nice if we could upgrade the LT and have more depth at TE, but come on no team is solid at every position. The defense needs a CB and a Safety!! Again 2 guys short of being a great unit! Sure we could use more depth, but so could 31 other teams..

If we could draft or sign a stud LT and move Leno to RT we would have on of the better Olines in the NFL Top ten
The way Royal is playing now and if Kevin White continues to progress along with Alshon the WR Core is Top ten
Howard is going to show you this week that he a legit NFL starting RB
We need a QB and a OC that can work with him.. I hope we find our new OC soon because he should have a opinion on who we should draft and interview

I've been saying that we have more talent then people act like we have on here for a while but we need more help then you think. We need aq QB first and foremost above anything else and we do need a new RT cause Leno has already shown that he can't play on the right side of the line so he'll be just fine at LT. If we keep Alshon then we're more than fine at WR, We need a better TE to play behind Z.Miller but if Miller can stay healthy he's more than proven he can be a good TE in this league and i hope J.Howard is the real deal which we'll know after 2 or 3 games of him starting.

The defense needs more help then you think though. We absolutely need at least two DB's with one new safety and a new CB and they both need to be better than the other CB and S they'll be playing with cause we can get by with Amos cause the only he doesn't do well is make plays on the ball but his tackling and coverage is fine and with better secondary players around he might play even better and we need a playmaker at CB and we can get by on the other side and at NB with K.Fuller, T.Porter, J.Glenn, B.Callahan and D.Hall and who knows one of them could really step up and we could have both of our starting CB's on the team now but that's to be determined. We're more than fine with J.Freeman, D.Trevathon and Kwitkowski at ILB and we're fine on the line with E.Goldman, A.Hicks, M.Unrein and J.Bullard but we need a stud/beast at OLB which i thin k we'd have if P.McPhee could just stay healthy but he can't and i wouldn't doubt if him and L.Houston aren't on the Bears after this year. The defense needs two big name playmakers that play great every game which will make the other guys around them better.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Your crazy... There is plenty of talent on this team. What do we need on the offense? A QB and a RT! 2 fricking guys!!! it would be nice if we could upgrade the LT and have more depth at TE, but come on no team is solid at every position. The defense needs a CB and a Safety!! Again 2 guys short of being a great unit! Sure we could use more depth, but so could 31 other teams..

If we could draft or sign a stud LT and move Leno to RT we would have on of the better Olines in the NFL Top ten
The way Royal is playing now and if Kevin White continues to progress along with Alshon the WR Core is Top ten
Howard is going to show you this week that he a legit NFL starting RB
We need a QB and a OC that can work with him.. I hope we find our new OC soon because he should have a opinion on who we should draft and interview

Horrible, horrible post. I am taking your CCS posting card and burning it at the stake.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Have you watched the first 3 games this season?

The defense is riddled with injuries and the injuries are to significant players. If we had P.McPhee, L.Houston, E.Goldman, D.Trevathon, B.Callahan and even K.Fuller our defense would be much better and having a QB on offense that the rest of the players trust and believe in to win games it will change so much with the rest of this team and the way they play but these guys see everything we see and much more and our QB situation gives them no confidence which in turn hurts their play. The Eagles and Cowboys have QB's they trust and are playing better because of that.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I wonder if the College ranks hold anything interesting.

Urban Meyer, would be a wet dream.

Todd Herman, seems like a savant.

Kevin Sumlin, was a hot name a few years ago and knows offense.

I would love Herman, but I'd like to see him at a bigger program first.

What do you believe are the Bears biggest needs right now? Obviously, I think QB is #1, but after that, it is a bit jumbled up.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if there becomes a scenario where in fact Pace lets Fox go? ..... I wish there was personally but I just don't see it happening. I think Fox is going to get benefit of the doubt because they have gutted so much of this teams core over the past 2 years. I am guessing that inside the coaches meeting rooms at Halas, they knew they were going to suck this year and maybe next year, so this is all probably part of the plan to them.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Needs

Offense

QB1
Kevin White to step up
TE2
RT
LT, Leno can stay as the swing guy

Defense

DE
FS
SS
CB1
McPhee to ever play again
Leonard Floyd to not suck

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder if there becomes a scenario where in fact Pace lets Fox go? ..... I wish there was personally but I just don't see it happening. I think Fox is going to get benefit of the doubt because they have gutted so much of this teams core over the past 2 years. I am guessing that inside the coaches meeting rooms at Halas, they knew they were going to suck this year and maybe next year, so this is all probably part of the plan to them.

I do not see it either.

Then it becomes about finding an OC that wants to jump onto a damaged ship and work with a rookie QB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would fire Fox and install Cutler as a player coach from the remainder of 2016 if it guaranteed Harbaugh in 2017.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Needs

Offense

QB1
Kevin White to step up
TE2
RT

Defense

DE
FS
SS
CB1

This team needs a TE1.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Needs

Offense

QB1
Kevin White to step up
TE2
RT

Defense

DE
FS
SS
CB1

It truly sucks that both Pace's first rounders are on a list like this. Has any GM every needed to hit on a pick more than Pace's next first rounder?

Personally I'd also add OLB to this list. Even if Floyd picks up and McPhee steals a new knee off someone, with Houston gone we have Young and Acho. Crazy how a position I saw as a potential strength has become a weakness inside of three games.