Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's so hilarious that 2020 first round pick for the Packers was completely WASTED! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GoBears

Liked Posts:
This is Rodgers backup. And Rodgers isn't getting any younger. With his O-line, I'm thinking Rodgers misses some games this year.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sad times in title town???????????????

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yikes. Anyone catch his performance the other night against 3rd stringers?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It's so hilarious that 2020 first round pick for the Packers was completely WASTED! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Directly led to a two year hissy fit by 12 that could only be smoothed over by dropping fifty million dollars plus of the Packers cap the next three years on Rodgers alone. Also they traded up for him.

All-around disaster of a draft pick. All things considered one of the worst in recent memory when you factor in the margins the Packers have been losing in the postseason by and the difference it might have made to have Tee Higgins or Micheal Pittman Jr..

skcusIHC

Liked Posts:
All reports were that Love played solid Friday night. His 3 interceptions last week (2 drops & a wrong route) were not his fault.

He looks like a different QB this summer and it might be heavily influenced by the return of Tom Clements as QB coach. Will he be a franchise QB at some point? I guess time will tell, but the throws, the foot work, the poise…it’s been a very noticeable jump this year.

I suppose though, it goes without saying on why the Bear faithful wouldn’t recognize improved QB play.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All reports were that Love played solid Friday night. His 3 interceptions last week (2 drops & a wrong route) were not his fault.

He looks like a different QB this summer and it might be heavily influenced by the return of Tom Clements as QB coach. Will he be a franchise QB at some point? I guess time will tell, but the throws, the foot work, the poise…it’s been a very noticeable jump this year.

I suppose though, it goes without saying on why the Bear faithful wouldn’t recognize improved QB play.

Lmao. If he throws a good pass in the Red Zone, it's not a drop that gets tipped up.
From 1st & goal from the 14, he throws a 4yd slant into double coverage(3rd defender not far off) with NO PRESSURE. It's a terrible decision regardless of the outcome--especially considering this TE had zero chance to make this a play.
Mind you, he looked awful versus starters and good versus the scrubs. Have some Jordan Love awful throws highlights from his last year in college--this will be his ceiling in the NFL. 17 Int's vs shitty defenses. That's who he is and will be.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

His play barely factors in. You can say he's looked good (he objectively hasn't but whatever) and it doesn't matter.

Fact is the Packers came up agonizing short these last two seasons and any sort of boost to the on-field talent would have been better than Jordan Love holding a clipboard. That cost is already paid, there is no getting those chances at a title back.

And now, barring an injury to Rodgers, he's going to ride the bench a third year. And its this coming off-season the Packers have to make their decision about the fully guaranteed fifth year option. The Rodgers deal leaves them almost zero leftover money to exercise it, so good or bad (or not having played a meaningful snap) he's an unrestricted free agent season after next. The best the Packers can realistically hope for is that the goofy money QB's get in free agency lures in a third round compensation pick.

It was just a valueless pick. Even if he breaks out the Packers are still committed to Aaron Rodgers for three more years and a hundred million guaranteed.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:

Absolutely delusional post.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Sweet troll post from an obvious dupe account.. looks like the resident Packer troll couldn't stand being away from the Bears board any longer.

Enjoy your next upcoming ban!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Go back to holding Aaron’s jock, Jordan.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Packers fans just can't accept that their run of HOF QB play is about to end. They're in the denial phase. I'm looking forward to the anger phase.

mecha

Liked Posts:
remember the old days of Matt Flynn breaking the single game touchdown record? and his weird shaped head?

can Jordan Love live up to such lofty Packer backup QB expectations?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sweet troll post from an obvious dupe account.. looks like the resident Packer troll couldn't stand being away from the Bears board any longer.

Enjoy your next upcoming ban!

Clearly an alt of one of the banned packer trolls.

I know a few packers fans and none of them are high on jordan love and know their window(for the time being) probably ends with rodgers.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I didn’t get to watch the game but some in the media are drooling over his latest performance.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

If anyone knows what bad interceptions look like, its Bears fans. Trust us, Jordan Love is throwing Bearsesque INTs. But hey, its expected of 3rd year 1st round QBs who wont add anything to your franchise under their rookie contract.