Nelson
Chubb
Barkley
Smith
Fitz
James
Edmunds
Ward

Not one of these guys have balsa wood shins, and thus cannot be a Pace pick.

Now if they were willing to have a transplant of sorts to fix that issue, then you may be on to something...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Is their a benefit for Pace to come out and say he has 8 guys he would take at 8?

Yes. To make teams think were comfortable picking a player at 8, but also possibly willing to trade down if the right deal comes along...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
im totally on board with those being prototypical pace picks...Even when pace was all secretive with trubisky, they still had a solid presence at his pro day...but for both utsa and vt's pro days there has been pretty much nothing in the media about attendance.

Don´t worry. There was a private meeting at Don Pedro Mexican Restaurant in San Antonio which has 95 photos and some amount of reviews. The reservation was under Ricky Lamar. There were a bunch of dented mugs on the table.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im totally on board with those being prototypical pace picks...Even when pace was all secretive with trubisky, they still had a solid presence at his pro day...but for both utsa and vt's pro days there has been pretty much nothing in the media about attendance.

Standout NFL prospect and UTSA defensive end Marcus Davenport shared the draft spotlight today with some of his former Roadrunner teammates. All 32 NFL teams were represented at Pro Day.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not in order

Barkley
Chubb
Nelson
Smith
Fitzpatrick
Edmunds
Davenport
James

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
I don’t see R. Smith as one of the 8. Said to be about a perfect “Tampa” WLB. He can play inside but his natural position is outside in a 4-3.
Edmunds and Davenport fit more what they look for in a LB and I think they both are among the eight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Barkley
Chubb
Nelson
Fitzpatrick
Ridley
Wynn
Williams
McGlinchey

Just to annoy some of you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm just giving you shit for the most part and being a homer at the same time. I will say that Jackson was one, if not the best, DB in the country last year. He can do it all. My prediction is the Packers draft him and he rekt's us for the next 5 years.

Jackson wasn't close to the best DB last year.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, if Pace has 8 guys he likes, assuming none are QB's, we are safe to trade down 4 spots.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Zone corner. Not a Fangio fit.

Fangio actually runs quite a bit of Cover 2. He also plays bump and run though and Jackson doesn't have a lot experience with that and while his size suggests he could be a good fit, if he doesn't use his hands well, I can see him getting burnt a lot. He lacks deep speed and doesn't flip his hips well.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fangio actually runs quite a bit of Cover 2. He also plays bump and run though and Jackson doesn't have a lot experience with that and while his size suggests he could be a good fit, if he doesn't use his hands well, I can see him getting burnt a lot. He lacks deep speed and doesn't flip his hips well.

He could barely backpedal at the combine.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Perfect trade candidate is Miami at #11.

Will definitely have 2-3 guys you like still on the board and Miami gets a QB.

Pace has the Adam Gase connection.