The Packers could EASILY beat us

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Well, it's hard to argue with reasoning such as "they are 0-6 on the road, and I am using that as a reason they will win, because 'they are due' "

I am due to beat Lebron James in a 1-1 basketball game using that logic.

Didshe is due for a good post.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Well, it's hard to argue with reasoning such as "they are 0-6 on the road, and I am using that as a reason they will win, because 'they are due' "

I am due to beat Lebron James in a 1-1 basketball game using that logic.

Shit... in that case the Bears are certainly due to beat GB.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Rodgers needs another Week 1 Magical Effort to win this game. Or a total Trubisky meltdown a la last week.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the thinking that this will be a blowout is nothing but meatball talk. The Packers have a ginormous advantage at quarterback and in today's NFL that can be enough to cancel everything else out. Rodgers will get the ball out quickly to neutralize the pass rush and won't get flustered by a bad half or bad weather like Cali Cuck Goff. Trubersky could easily put up another mediocre/bad performance as well. The game will be close and could come down to the final play. Heck, I might even pick Green Bay as my upset pick this week in my highly coveted ***OFFICIAL*** Week 14 Picks.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I do t think GB is really that close to a playoff spot. They don’t control their own destiny really. SEA has almost locked up one WC spot and GB is at the back of the large group fighting for that last spot.

Well another door has opened up for Green Bay. Philadelphia is out or is it Nick Foles to the Super Bowl time again.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
#Eagles QB Carson Wentz, dealing with a back issue, is not expected to play this week, sources say. Depending on the result, given the time of year, Wentz may not play again in 2018. The team is still gathering info on his health.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Well another door has opened up for Green Bay. Philadelphia is out or it Nick Foles to the Super Bowl time again.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
#Eagles QB Carson Wentz, dealing with a back issue, is not expected to play this week, sources say. Depending on the result, given the time of year, Wentz may not play again in 2018. The team is still gathering info on his health.

Eagles are playing at the Rams this week. They are going to lose that game in blowout fashion anyway. They are done.

The real problem Green Bay has is Minnesota. If they just beat either the Dolphins or Lions, they get in with a Week 17 win over us. I highly doubt we win that game at their place playing our backups.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I am starting to think that CCS is a better place when the Bears aren't any good...this past week has been terrible.

Color me stupid but I'll take the Bears winning over the quality of CCS all day everyday.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The matchup to watch out for is the turnover margin. As we all know, the Bears feast on forcing opponents turnovers which leads directly to points or good field position. It's a big momentum boost. The ONE SINGLE thing the Packers have done well all season is not turn the ball over a lot. 12 total turnovers is tied for 3rd. However, they have only forced 14 on defense which is tied for 21st.

If we are not forcing turnovers, then we have to A) force them to field goals and B) sustain drives on our own keeping their offense off the field. Let's hope though that we get enough pressure on Rodgers for him to throw his 2nd INT and or force a strip sack which he is prone to do.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Well another door has opened up for Green Bay. Philadelphia is out or it Nick Foles to the Super Bowl time again.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

Yeah that definitely changes things... ugh.

On a side note, how fast things have changed for Wentz, who was dubbed the next ‘generational’ QB.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
They weren't going to win with Wentz anyway.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Also, even if we manage to lose this game (we won't), they better pray we aren't playing for anything come week 17. They more than likely will need us to beat the Vikings.

The Bears will be playing meaningful games through week 17 imo, a playoff bye is as good as gone with the Rams likely putting on a Wentzless PHI team this week. However, the Bears will be playing to remain in the #3 seed against a surging DAL team. There will be a significant advatanfe of being the 3 seed playing a shitty 6 seed vs the 4 seed playing a good SEA team.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
It will be a blowout, and you’re out of your fucking minds if you don’t think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bears will be playing meaningful games through week 17 imo, a playoff bye is as good as gone with the Rams likely putting on a Wentzless PHI team this week. However, the Bears will be playing to remain in the #3 seed against a surging DAL team. There will be a significant advatanfe of being the 3 seed playing a shitty 6 seed vs the 4 seed playing a good SEA team.

If the Bears were to lose to Green Bay this week, which would you rather have in the playoffs:

3 seed and face Green Bay as the 6 seed

OR -

4 seed and face Seattle as the 5 seed

I would much rather be the 4 seed in that case. Rather play a team that beat us twice or the team we beat. Seattle's offense is terrible, especially on the road. It's an easy decision.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope we win. It would be nice to slay the boogeyman and move on to more important topics.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It will be a blowout, and you’re out of your fucking minds if you don’t think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said the same thing against the Giants, in fact most of you did. And look at what happened.

And the Packers are a better team than the Giants, and it’s a divisional opponent, this divisional games late in the season are pretty much a hard fought battle than any team can win, regardless of teams records.

Of course the Bears have a higher chance of winning this, just like they did against NY.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You said the same thing against the Giants, in fact most of you did. And look at what happened.

And the Packers are a better team than the Giants, and it’s a divisional opponent, this divisional games late in the season are pretty much a hard fought battle than any team can win, regardless of teams records.

Of course the Bears have a higher chance of winning this, just like they did against NY.

What's your point?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
If the Bears were to lose to Green Bay this week, which would you rather have in the playoffs:

3 seed and face Green Bay as the 6 seed

OR -

4 seed and face Seattle as the 5 seed

I would much rather be the 4 seed in that case. Rather play a team that beat us twice or the team we beat. Seattle's offense is terrible, especially on the road. It's an easy decision.

Seattle of course.