The playoffs are a real possibility.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yeah we're 2-3 but we just beat the Chiefs without our top 3 receivers and with a shitty O-line in the vaunted arrowhead stadium...and our next few games are really bad teams that should be good wins for us.

The second half of our schedule is easy as well, honestly I think this team has a very solid chance to make it. The D continues to improve and Jay has made plays when he has had to.

WHO'S WITH ME!?!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
we're not going to make the playoffs. 8-8 is a real possibility though

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bad offensive line.Bad Cornerbacks. Quarterback still struggles with teams that aren't struggling on defense. Starting WR may be out for the season. Starting ILB out. Struggling offensive line.

Whatever I'm in!

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I admire your optimism. I am just hoping to see continuous improvement. I certainly won't be upset if we make the playoffs, but I just see a talent deficiency. Can't wait to see what we look like this time next year, after one more draft and (hopefully) continual progress.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The thing that really concerns me is:

A) The health of this team. We have very little depth and a lot of injuries already.

B) The defense is struggling to get takeaways. They seem to be a bend but don't break defense that is going to rely on the other team to fuck up on its own.

C) There will be games that we lose that we should win do to a combination of A and B

With all that said, I think we are going to go 7-9 which I predicted all along.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I think you guys are really underestimating what we can do here given our schedule..

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah we're 2-3 but we just beat the Chiefs without our top 3 receivers and with a shitty O-line in the vaunted arrowhead stadium...and our next few games are really bad teams that should be good wins for us.

The second half of our schedule is easy as well, honestly I think this team has a very solid chance to make it. The D continues to improve and Jay has made plays when he has had to.

WHO'S WITH ME!?!

DesBro for sure! And he won't even ask you to wear a rubber.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think it's great the Bears got a couple wins. but they're still against the AFC West. which doesn't mean dick in the grand scheme.

if they can't get it done against the Vikings and Lions then they're going to be a more extensive work in progress. you can forget about the Packers this year.

I'll enjoy the rollercoaster ride given the circumstances. I'll joke that they can still go 13-3, but I'll roll with them manning up and competing instead of giving up like they did last year.

you have to admire that with how anemic the offense is and the key losses on defense as well that they're fighting til the end. anyone that has shit to say about Cutler's "leadership" and "heart" after today can fuck off and die in a fire.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
idk about the playoffs, I just want to see improvement. If everybody comes back healthy, I can see us making a run, but falling short

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I think it's great the Bears got a couple wins. but they're still against the AFC West. which doesn't mean dick in the grand scheme.

if they can't get it done against the Vikings and Lions then they're going to be a more extensive work in progress. you can forget about the Packers this year.

I'll enjoy the rollercoaster ride given the circumstances. I'll joke that they can still go 13-3, but I'll roll with them manning up and competing instead of giving up like they did last year.

you have to admire that with how anemic the offense is and the key losses on defense as well that they're fighting til the end. anyone that has shit to say about Cutler's "leadership" and "heart" after today can fuck off and die in a fire.
I think we're better than both the Lions and Vikings, in fact I see us sweeping them tbh. Or at least going 3-1 against them.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Even if we go 7-9 or 6-10 i like the culture we are seeing with the bears with fox. Also its nice to see toung guys playing

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the team continues to play the way it has, it can lose out and I wouldn't give a damn. They are playing great team football right now, our coaching is getting everything out of these guys such a breath of fresh air.

greg23

Liked Posts:
As a fyi in this fantasy land discussion

e're still winless vs the nfc and lost h2h vs az and sea, possible wc contenders with the bears.

We'll have a hard time winning any tiebreakers

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I admire your optimism. I am just hoping to see continuous improvement. I certainly won't be upset if we make the playoffs, but I just see a talent deficiency. Can't wait to see what we look like this time next year, after one more draft and (hopefully) continual progress.
It's amazing how many rookies are contributing from just one draft with this front office, it gives me hope we can turn it around in a hurry.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the team continues to play the way it has, it can lose out and I wouldn't give a damn. They are playing great team football right now, our coaching is getting everything out of these guys such a breath of fresh air.

This is the real goal this year. Its not wins. bears need just enough wins to not get too down. But the real goal is to establish a new culture and to get guys to really believe.