The playoffs are a real possibility.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the Chargers and Broncos games are more winnable than people think.

The Chargers game is MNF in San Diego. They do not have much of a home field advantage. Did you see the way the Steelers fans dominated that stadium last night? The Bears fans will do the same. The Chargers couldn't even beat Vick last night and their offensive line is horrible.

The Broncos have literally squeaked by every opponent. Their defense is good but their offense is struggling even with Manning. They barely beat Oakland last week on the road. They were winning 9-7 in the 4th quarter with the Raiders driving when Carr threw a pick six. Janikowski also missed 2 FGs which doesn't happen often. This game will be at Soldier Field when the whether has turned. That means Manning's floating passes will be more affected by the wind.

Denver Broncos D is only slightly better than the bears, as the bears only give up 27 more YPG than them!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bears aren't going to beat the Broncos. Keep dreaming.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears aren't going to beat the Broncos. Keep dreaming.

But we have a better O because we got cutty and they got old man manning, and our D is only slightly worse.. I'm counting this as a W.. da stats don't lie bruh

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But we have a better O because we got cutty and they got old man manning, and our D is only slightly worse.. I'm counting this as a W.. da stats don't lie bruh
Lawls. Luckily I know you're just joking.

In reality, the O won't stand up to Denver's D and if they do good for them. Our D is still full of no names and while it may be a low scoring game, Denver has proven they can win games... while the Bears have had crucial turnovers in games with Cutler outside of the KC game in the 4th quarter this year.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lawls. Luckily I know you're just joking.

In reality, the O won't stand up to Denver's D and if they do good for them. Our D is still full of no names and while it may be a low scoring game, Denver has proven they can win games... while the Bears have had crucial turnovers in games with Cutler outside of the KC game in the 4th quarter this year.

Okay, well I just checked the YPG and we're still only slightly worse. You can hold an L when the baers win. Trust the stats or look like a bozo, idgaf.

Cutty does it!

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
This whole damn thread.....

200px-Meatwad.png

BearsG35

Liked Posts:
Mods please close this thread Bears aren't making the playoffs especially not after today's loss to the Lions.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
We can probably lock this thread now. The Bears blew their already highly unlikely chances of even sniffing the playoffs by losing to an 0-5 team today.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dosent matter what I think...

Da stats don't lie..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can probably lock this thread now. The Bears blew their already highly unlikely chances of even sniffing the playoffs by losing to an 0-5 team today.

Stats don't lie, Bears were in 4th in YPG before this L... don't count them out!

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Stats don't lie, Bears were in 4th in YPG before this L... don't count them out!

You don't even sound like a fan with this post

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You don't even sound like a fan with this post

Because I'm not an idiot? I'd love for the bears to be good. They're not.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I'd love for the bears to be good. They're not.

Oh really,your jumping up and down right now bumping threads saying"look at me,I'm right and your wrong"

Pretty childish dude

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh really,your jumping up and down right now bumping threads saying"look at me,I'm right and your wrong"

Pretty childish dude

You'd do the oposite if you were right. I'm sure.

Hold dis L and move along.