The positives of last night

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm literally just saying they could make the play offs. That's all, I'm not calling it, betting on it, rubber stamping it, you're the one telling me I'm telling you that it's going to happen. The word could is probably key, that's without having to highlight how bad we are but I thought that was given, obviously not, so disclaimers ahoy for future posts.

Dont' worry, he's the biggest meatball on here nowadays.

You're new, legit all his posts are hating the bears, crying about mitch, and jerking off over mahomes. You're better off just ignoring the guy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see them in a position to draft a QB. I also think that they likely end up 8-8 and draft a LB or some shit.

7-9 seems a lot more likely, and my guess for what they finish at(lions,jax).

That gets them like the 12th pick. They probably take a tackle then. But yea, it would be very bears to take a fucking LB to replace danny T who is under contract still.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think we'll be favored against the Lions but that's it. Jacksonville has played pretty well lately and they are young and aren't going to mail it in.

Houston and Minnesota will be long shots and the Packers will likely drub the Bears unless they are sitting their starters which looks unlikely.

But it would be total Bears to lose out until the Packers and then beat the Packers' scrubs to fall from 7th pick to 12th or something.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm literally just saying they could make the play offs. That's all, I'm not calling it, betting on it, rubber stamping it, you're the one telling me I'm telling you that it's going to happen. The word could is probably key, that's without having to highlight how bad we are but I thought that was given, obviously not, so disclaimers ahoy for future posts.
Mitch could be an elite QB. Nagy could be the best coach in the NFL. The Bears could have the best OL in the league. Don't question this because I said could.

Fact is, based on everything we've seen, none of this will happen. It simply wont.

Dont' worry, he's the biggest meatball on here nowadays.

You're new, legit all his posts are hating the bears, crying about mitch, and jerking off over mahomes. You're better off just ignoring the guy.
LMFAO

Why are you talking about ignoring me when you don't even know how to do that? You've read and replied to my posts like 20 times since allegedly putting me on ignore. Poor drunken, miserable, poopy pants msadows. Fresh off a Packer loss and taking an absolute beating on CCS.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think we'll be favored against the Lions but that's it. Jacksonville has played pretty well lately and they are young and aren't going to mail it in.

Houston and Minnesota will be long shots and the Packers will likely drub the Bears unless they are sitting their starters which looks unlikely.

But it would be total Bears to lose out until the Packers and then beat the Packers' scrubs to fall from 7th pick to 12th or something.

At this point I hope we lose out.

This team is god awful overall. The defense has stopped trying. There is zero point. Tank, and either draft the QB of the future(wilson) or grab a tackle then take Trask in the 2nd round.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This has the same feeling of the years past, Aaron Donald being the one who burnt me the most in regards to drafting quality football players.

We do need a QB, but the worry is the O line, whose calling the plays, I don't wanna turn into the Jets!

If wilson is there you have to take him.

Take oline in the 2nd round and a RB/WR in the 3rd round(Arob won't be back).

Next year don't play him at all, let foles take the hits. Maybe, at best, start him the last couple weeks. Then, the following year draft a lineman/WR in the first, then a lineman/WR in the 2nd(whichever you didnt draft in the 1st).

Set that guy up for success.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At this point I hope we lose out.

This team is god awful overall. The defense has stopped trying. There is zero point. Tank, and either draft the QB of the future(wilson) or grab a tackle then take Trask in the 2nd round.
When i write shit like this, you end up raging and pulling your pubes out. Only difference between me and you making this statement is that i said before it became the popular take. Once again you fall in line when the odds are against you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, but there is a difference between playing a game of football for 60 minutes that hasn't happened Vs. calling the outcome of a QB that has now been here for 3/4 seasons and has gotten statistically worse in that time.

It's okay man, take the L and move on, I got handed loads over thanks giving, it happens, you'll bounce back, it's the internet, you can set up a called it thread and get your small e-cock stroked, validation is the spice of life!
No, there's no difference because they're all extremely unlikely to happen. 11 games into a 16 game season and this team it what it is. You want to believe in fairy tales, go right ahead but this is not a playoff team.

If the Bears make the playoffs, i'll take the L but it's won't happen, so you can keep that L warm with the rest of them you've accumulated this holiday season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh okay, well, if it doesn't happen, I won't be unhappy as I never stated otherwise, but you keep waving that fist my man, you got anger, you'll need that, you got chutzpah, need that also - just direct it at the right dudes, some folk just be rustlin' jimmies and folk don't know ....

Dat L .... ?
I dont know what this hick shit means but ok.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Will they beat the Lions? I don't think so. Seriously they should have lost to them last time they played and the Lions will probably play with some new found energy and competitiveness with Patricia gone just like the Falcons just did against the Raiders.

Clearly this team doesn't care for or like their HC either.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh boy, you dumb.

I tried getting down the food chain to communicate wit'chu, I can't get any lower, unless I start talking to dirt eaters ...

See what I did there?

Eh?

Good chat homefry

xox
Special person