The Problem With Firing Pace

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Wait, so because you guys claim that we think Pace needs to be perfect, now i need to start counting off GMs that take over horrible teams? ha, yeah. I'll get right on that, sir. Also, where was this Pace defense a week ago?

They were right and that would be a great point if the year of 2018 defined the entire tenure of Ryan Pace. Do you guys even know what you're talking about anymore?
But but but 28-20 and 2 playoff appearances in 3 years. Just block out all the other circumstances surrounding that such as Nagy was brought in as an offensive coach and his offense is a fucking disaster. 12-4 was year 1 and they team has continuously regressed since then. He rode a defense that has nothing to do with him to success but that is falling off as well. The second playoff appearance was a gift and the team was very clearly not good and had a 6 game losing streak. The play calling is shit. The clock management is awful. Personnel decisions are bad. But 28-20 and 2 playoffs, what would we tell another coach?

Sorry this was all nagy-centric and not pace

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
We're getting real close to the point where i cant even argue with these guys anymore. They live in a different reality than everyone else. Completely deluded. Also im really happy about Fields and i would like to stop being miserable about this team.
Agreed. I have hope that the team will turn around and I can accept Pace and Nagy, but the defense of them is such a humiliating argument, in particular Nagy in my opinion

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Agreed. I have hope that the team will turn around and I can accept Pace and Nagy, but the defense of them is such a humiliating argument, in particular Nagy in my opinion
Well if Fields doesn't end up being the guy we hope he is, there wont be anymore arguments. They'll be gone.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Does anybody still think the Bears won the Mack trade. Dude is regressing faster than Bron hairline

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm kind of tired about people bitching about pace with out any substance. I don't want to hear about his drafts with out comparing him to his peers.

Okay give me examples of better GMs that took over horrible teams?

Or even how would you rank the GMs in our division?

How do you rank him out of the last 4 Bears GMs?

Who are the top 4 GMs in the NFL that were hired after Pace?

Wait, so because you guys claim that we think Pace needs to be perfect, now i need to start counting off GMs that take over horrible teams? ha, yeah. I'll get right on that, sir. Also, where was this Pace defense a week ago?
You are the one who wants to complain about him.. I don't see anyone making threads saying that he is great. Maybe you are right, but give me an example of who is better. For example I think the Tampa Bays GM did a better job. I think Denver's, Lions, Jets, Packers, Seahawks, Texans, Dallas, Titans, Dolphins, Jags GM is not as good off the top of my head.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You are the one who wants to complain about him.. I don't see anyone making threads saying that he is great. Maybe you are right, but give me an example of who is better. For example I think the Tampa Bays GM did a better job. I think Denver's, Lions, Jets, Packers, Seahawks, Texans, Dallas, Titans, Dolphins, Jags GM is not as good off the top of my head.
The fact that you think Ryan Pace is good and Brad Holmes is not is hilarious, considering he's been in DET for 5 min and so far got a major haul for a loser QB, brought in John Dorsey and on the surface had a nice draft. Dan Cambell seems like their only major screw up thus far.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fact that you think Ryan Pace is good and Brad Holmes is not is hilarious, considering he's been in DET for 5 min and so far got a major haul for a loser QB, brought in John Dorsey and on the surface had a nice draft. Dan Cambell seems like their only major screw up thus far.
The fact is I think he is average like I previously stated, but nice try.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The number one job of any modern day G.M is to marry a coach with a QB he likes. That said Pace was clearly smitten with Fields as well. Citing the games he watched him live as examples. Pace scouted the hell outta this kid. Pace and Nagy are on the same page. Pace did his job here. Pain and simple.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's been middle of the pack. A very good drafter, but with a few huge mistakes and he uses a lot of draft capital to get the guys he wants. Also solid in FA but uses FA too much to fill holes left by not having enough draft picks. I definitely was hoping he'd be fired after last season, but I do think he had a great draft and obviously there is new hope for the future.

Nagy's offense has been bad, which is an indictment of both him and Pace.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Those awards dont mean shit. Dick jauron who is a shitty coach won coach of the year.
Awards selected by your peers as opposed to the media mean something.

Alpha you have a nice sidekick with Anytime. He was actually bitching and moaning because he wasn’t elected to an internet message board hall of fame.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Intelligent discourse...
Ah yes, unlike the post i was responding to. Very intelligent discourse, saying i would shit on Pace after winning a SB.

Stop acting like a dumbass meatball and you won't get treated like one. Zero playoff wins in 6 seasons after having some of the best draft positioning in recent memory. Cap hell. Flushing draft capital down the toilet. Mitch fucking Trubisky.

Yes, i would totally be acting the same way if they won a SB. Idiot.

Alpha you have a nice sidekick with Anytime. He was actually bitching and moaning because he wasn’t elected to an internet message board hall of fame.
LOLOLOLOL Imagine taking my HOF posts seriously. It truly shows how dumb you are. Truly, an all time moron poster.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

And you have a nice sidekick with pace fuckboy spunky. where is he btw?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This guy has to be ancient meatball. Only really old, leather helmet football fans are this dumb.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This guy has to be ancient meatball. Only really old, leather helmet football fans are this dumb.
You seem upset. I really don’t see football takes from you. You’re too busy name calling like a child.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You seem upset. I really don’t see football takes from you. You’re too busy name calling like a child.
I get infuriated by massive, perspective-less stupidity. Like claiming someone whos critical of a loser GM would still be critical of them after winning a SB.

I give plenty of football takes. Weird how its always the people who i argue with who claim i only talk about X or i never have football takes. Some of you idiots only see what you want to see. @msadows used to ignore every one of my Bears takes that didnt involve Mitch.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I get infuriated by massive, perspective-less stupidity. Like claiming someone whos critical of a loser GM would still be critical of them after winning a SB.

I give plenty of football takes. Weird how its always the people who i argue with who claim i only talk about X or i never have football takes. Some of you idiots only see what you want to see. @msadows used to ignore every one of my Bears takes that didnt involve Mitch.
So it is confirmed you’re upset. Your childish nature suggests you’d still be taking shots no matter the results. A little more name calling should help you feel better about yourself.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So it is confirmed you’re upset. Your childish nature suggests you’d still be taking shots no matter the results. A little more name calling should help you feel better about yourself.
You're a real Dr. Phil.

My nature suggests that i'll always call it as i see it and not based my opinions on how much i love a player coach or executive.

Me explaining why Pace isn't good, providing information backed by results.
You:
1620159271007.png

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does anybody still think the Bears won the Mack trade. Dude is regressing faster than Bron hairline
Until the Raiders have a winning season, yep