The QB Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
What the fuck are u talking about what years?

Dipshit, we have been talking about 2007...the year you said you sould take the chargers roster over any other roster. The year the patriots went undefeated and lost in the SB to ELI. How do you get lost in your own conversation

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
I gotta go to work, anyone thats trying to downplay how good the chargers were are fucking idiots

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Dipshit, we have been talking about 2007...the year you said you sould take the chargers roster over any other roster. The year the patriots went undefeated and lost in the SB to ELI. How do you get lost in your own conversation
Yes i would take the Chargers roster over the giants if the qb's are not in the equation.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please for the love of god Mods, just lock this thread already. Hope you guys are happy. This is why we can't have nice things.

29pri88.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I gotta go to work at McDonalds, anyone thats trying to downplay how good the chargers were are fucking idiots

Says the guy who's trying to downplay how good the Chargers were.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It kills some time Broc

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
It kills some time Broc

You guys constantly complain about the guy so why continue to engage him in conversation? I honestly couldn't care less which side is "right" at this point I'm just sick of you guys arguing in circles and killing threads with this same dumb shit over and over and over. And you guys find this as a fun way to pass time somehow? Really?
mvmhbo.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You guys constantly complain about the guy so why continue to engage him in conversation? I honestly couldn't care less which side is "right" at this point I'm just sick of you guys arguing in circles and killing threads with this same dumb shit over and over and over. And you guys find this as a fun way to pass time somehow? Really?

Yep.

It's a message board.

I would have preferred to talk about Cutlers positives and negatives at this point. But most here can't do that.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agreed. I have Rodneyr38 on ignore, because its not really fun to converse with him. Its like killing ants with a magnifying glass...easy, fun at first, but then increasingly boring.

The problem with the ignore feature is that it's not a ban. Even if we can't see the idiocy half the thread is redacted with botfly, MB, and rodney's idiotic ramblings and it get's everyone off subject so the few people that can and actually want to discuss football really have no choice in the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.