Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I actually got disliked by some putz for reminding people that they were to keep their responses to one sentence.
No way! You goat disliked?
http://gifyu.com/images/disliked.gif
This forum needs moar goats.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Watson doing well in another national title game really forces the hand of Ryan Pace, as does Trubisky's stock staying high. The Bears picking #3 guarantees them one of the top QBs, but thats only if Pace pulls the trigger. Pace apologists justified the Deon Bush over Dak Prescott draft pick by saying that Prescott wasn't a relative 'sure thing', but if Pace passes on DeShaun Watson and Watson has immediate success in the NFL, then I think that tangential aspect will pretty much end Pace's Chicago Bears tenure after three years moreso than the wins and losses.

As well it should.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was thinking last night that if the Bears don't go QB at 3, which I could see happening, do they have the ammo to move up and get a QB later in the 1st round.

There 2nd and 3rd round pick get them to the 20-21 range, which I am not sure is high enough.

There 2nd and next years 1st would get them to the 13-14 range, which may be high enough for Kizer or Watson.

They don't really have any valuable assets in terms of players to move, unless Fuller has some secret value.

Would be pretty fun to come out of the draft with

1. Jamal Adams
1. Deshaun Watson/Deshone Kizer