The real MVP trains with Quenton Nelson in the offseason

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is good. Really good.

Rewatched some of the game this AM, he is legit.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
It’s like in business. You have to have the right people in the right roles. Basic, but many managers in business have been fired for being unable to do that. As boss of his team, Nagy has been derelict in those responsibilities, at least until his job was in jeopardy. My Christmas wish is for him to be shown the door.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We had 2 guards that were playing center, and neither was doing all that well, we had a converted DT playing guard and doing terrible, but the idea that we have a guy that played center his entire college career for a big program, but we don't give him a chance until everyone else is hurt....just baffling.

wmi8kqgxwzwty7z37shk.jpg

"Be You. But at a position that you've never played before, and probably don't really want to play. But you'll do it anyway, because you want to be a team player. I'm just an arrogant fucktard that takes a knee so that his kicker has to kick a longer fucking FG! Okay, I kind of rambled a bit and went totally off-course with this fake Matt Nagy quote. Why am I still typing this in quotes? Hey, I'm Matt Nagy, and Sevvy would be a way better head coach of the Chicago Bears. He's also not a bald shitbird like me and has a better looking beard. Respect."

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel confident in saying that Sam Musty developed himself. It wasn't Nagy or the Bears who made him better by keeping him accountable and focusing on improving toughness, effort, and fundamentals.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Let’s pump the brakes on the canton bust. We’ve played some very soft defenses since the bye week, including Green Bay. Not saying he’s not doing well, but perspective.
No. Go fuck yourself with a cactus. I will skeet allover his canton bust.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FA/Draft-Whitehair-Mustifer/Daniels-Daniels/Barr/Ifedi-Ifedi/Simmons/Traore/FA/Draft

If Mustifer is the real deal and can stay healthy, I see things like this. We won't be without a center, but I don't think Ifedi beats out Daniels if Whitehair is LG and Mustifer C. I think he then gets put into some of the RT competition and so I really recomend they get both a high draft pick and FA tackle and put them in both tackle competitions as well.

A FA AND the draft is usually how Pace handles these type of positional black holes. And also typical to his form, he saw it coming a year ahead with the Leno/Massie contracts, and threw some flyers at the wall late in draft and UDFA to potentially lesson the capital he has to spend.