The Reality Check Thread: Bears vs. Packers. 2021. Week 6.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
It's time to FACE REALITY. And this is the thread where we do so.

The Chicago Bears are going to get DECIMATED by the Green Bay Packers this week.

The Packers have a superior OFFENSE and DEFENSE, both of these units are very important to success in the NFL.

Fields is going to have his "Cutler" realization with the Packers.

Fields will commit 6-8 turnovers and account for 0 TDs. He will hardly have over 50 yards passing.

Herbert will be the only back on the field, and will fail spectacularly. 16 carries. 35 yards.

Bears defense will fail right out the gate. Rodgers will have a massive TD on their opening drive. They won't stop all game, Packers aren't going to punt once.

End score? Packers 52 - Bears 0.

This game will be one of the most EMBARASSING games in all of NFL history for any team ever.

Post your thoughts and opinions. Who do you think will win? What do you think the score will be?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think they have doctors for that
No. They are too busy trying to stomach pump Ivermectin out of boomer bellies.

Also, so glad this thread was created. I was getting worried that the only dumb shit troll thread about how we're going to get destroyed by Green Bay was the weekly "no chance" thread. Which is equally as stupid and unfunny.

Bust

Liked Posts:
MUST WIN!

The last time this game had big time hype was when Angelo just completed the trade for Jay Cutler. Jay immediately went out and shit the bed with 4 picks <a sign of things to come for the next 10 years> lol

If Fields starts his career off 1-0 vs packers <team also moves to 1st place> chicago sports talk will explode!!

mecha

Liked Posts:
what a collective of special dickheads in one thread.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fidel Cairo will bend a field goal winner into the top corner. Bears win 2-1.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I really think we’re gonna win this one. I’ve learned (not really)to expect a loss to the Packers. We win because of the Browns loss. A beat down by a team that we used to make fun of for years was too much. We win, not because of Fields. For Fields. The team and the city love this kid. He’s probably gonna have a statue at Arlington Stadium someday. Bears fans will have a tradition of kissing the statue when attending a game. #called it.
Yes, I am a meatball. I am proud of this. There are much worse things one can be. We really won the season on Apr 29, 2021

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
It's time to FACE REALITY. And this is the thread where we do so.

The Chicago Bears are going to get DECIMATED by the Green Bay Packers this week.

The Packers have a superior OFFENSE and DEFENSE, both of these units are very important to success in the NFL.

Fields is going to have his "Cutler" realization with the Packers.

Fields will commit 6-8 turnovers and account for 0 TDs. He will hardly have over 50 yards passing.

Herbert will be the only back on the field, and will fail spectacularly. 16 carries. 35 yards.

Bears defense will fail right out the gate. Rodgers will have a massive TD on their opening drive. They won't stop all game, Packers aren't going to punt once.

End score? Packers 52 - Bears 0.

This game will be one of the most EMBARASSING games in all of NFL history for any team ever.

Post your thoughts and opinions. Who do you think will win? What do you think the score will be?
I "assume" you won't waste your time to watch, may as well cancel the game and give the Packers the win. Will you come back Monday to eat crow or chicken out?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Ugh. We’re almost 15 hours away from kickoff. I don’t see the Bears getting a single 1st down all game.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have faith that the Bears defense can slow down Rodgers for awhile. I don't know if Nagy and the offense will be able to keep up