The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Part of me still believes Kevin White can turn into a stud for this team. Hopefully that transition begins this off-season.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just catch some fucking passes. I'm already tired of how hard he's working. Getting back on the field is not the goal. The goal is living up to being a playmaker.

Think he just started to shake off some of the rust last year before he got hurt again. To me he's showed just enough that I still hold out some hope for him. Unlike someone like Shea who never showed me anything to think he could play at a high level. I mean, I'm certainly not planing on him being there at this point. But I'm not totally writing him off either.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Just catch some fucking passes. I'm already tired of how hard he's working. Getting back on the field is not the goal. The goal is living up to being a playmaker.

Staying healthy will be the goal this year, because if he cant put together at least 14 games (I'll give him two games for minor routine things) then he wont have a spot on the team next year.

Nobody can say if he'll be the speedy deep threat we hoped he would be when we drafted him, but he has the catch radius/size combo that gives him a similar advantage as Jeffery. That is enough to be a playmaker if he can stay on the field.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Kevin White = David Terrell without the charming personality

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The expectations are so low on White that he can easily get the fan base excited while preforming average.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you guys read some of the brutal comments under the video he posted? Hopefully they just further motivate him.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
was gonna give props to shins for having a sense of humor... but fake title...

hes running slow.. anyone else catch that limp midway??

BUT GL.. any production next year will be welcomed..

He's looking really fast to me.