The Rumor Season Begins

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
No rumors are legit, that's why there called rumors. But BN heard it from it from media reports.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know how to put it, the rumors are real, but will it happen?? Not always.. For the Cubs over the years, Peavy and Roberts are the most noticeable.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I don't know how to put it, the rumors are real, but will it happen?? Not always.. For the Cubs over the years, Peavy and Roberts are the most noticeable.

Obviously

Northside_slugger

Liked Posts:

A RUMOR is some chatter a reporter has heard from a insider source he may have, such as, a general manager, manager, assistant to the manager, a player's family member, or an agent.

What BN or HSC do is PROPOSE ideas, by picking players they believe would fit and hope it sticks (actually happens) and pad themselves on the back. It's BS. It's not a rumor, it's not speculation, it's just a fantasy proposal by a blogger who lives in his mothers basement.

Do you understand?

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
BN had the rumors from reports. So... I do get what you mean. I think we do agree, but just stating complete different arguements.

However, the media does make up reports. For instance, Brag Biggs reporting Knox wants to be traded and that was completely false. The worse was he got caught lol.

That does not happen a lot tho. So we just believe the rumor and if you like the rumor, hopefully it'll come true.