The rumor that won't die

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Solid article Dan. I think it's unlikely, but there's definitely smoke. You know what they say when there's smoke.
I have noticed that your account appears to seem to consistently literally "cape" for the forums most edgelordy contrarian members such as but not limited towards @Black Rainbow @zabavka @DanielCCSBears whomst you claim to all literally never "tow the line" but maybe perhaps they are just doing that on purpose to intentionally just counter other opinions for the sheer sake of obtaining negative attention and trolling and I will never understand why a new user would have such immediate appreciation for these tactics unless you are a paid actor trying to stir up negativity and arguments to damage people's enjoyment of this messageboard.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
We only have 10more weeks of this.
indignation-jump.gif

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
I have noticed that your account appears to seem to consistently literally "cape" for the forums most edgelordy contrarian members such as but not limited towards @Black Rainbow @zabavka @DanielCCSBears whomst you claim to all literally never "tow the line" but maybe perhaps they are just doing that on purpose to intentionally just counter other opinions for the sheer sake of obtaining negative attention and trolling and I will never understand why a new user would have such immediate appreciation for these tactics unless you are a paid actor trying to stir up negativity and arguments to damage people's enjoyment of this messageboard.
Agreeing with a guy who literally writes for THIS website is trolling? Get real. That's one of the more ridiculous things I've heard.

People rip on the writer and make fun of his appearance CONSTANTLY. Yeah, it does make me want to be nicer to the guy when I see people treating him like shit.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Do you want the rumor to die? Don't you want other teams that treasure that Number One pick to actually be concerned that the Bears may just hold it for themselves, thus pushing up the value of that pick.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Agreeing with a guy who literally writes for THIS website is trolling? Get real. That's one of the more ridiculous things I've heard.

People rip on the writer and make fun of his appearance CONSTANTLY. Yeah, it does make me want to be nicer to the guy when I see people treating him like shit.
I think #vickcalledit yet again.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

Myselve thinks that you are literally playing coy with this reply and are acturally very disingenuously deceptive and duplicitous with ulterior motives other then just agreeing with a bad take as usual and you're literally masquerading as a "white knight" when acturally you're literally tilting at wind-mills.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Do you want the rumor to die? Don't you want other teams that treasure that Number One pick to actually be concerned that the Bears may just hold it for themselves, thus pushing up the value of that pick.
Teams aren’t bidding against the Bears for the #1 pick. They’re bidding against other teams trying to get it.

If the Bears truly felt (feel) that Fields is NOT the guy, some team upping their offer won’t change that.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

People rip on this writer because his football analysis sucks.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
It's funny.
Myselve thinks that you are literally playing coy with this reply and are acturally very disingenuously deceptive and duplicitous with ulterior motives other then just agreeing with a bad take as usual and you're literally masquerading as a "white knight" when acturally you're literally tilting at wind-mills.
Funny, if I would have just called OP a fat ass like anytime23, you would have said nothing and liked my post, just like you did with anytime's post. Instead of insulting the guy, I praised him and you had a little hissy fit. Says a lot about your character.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
It's funny.

Funny, if I would have just called OP a fat ass like anytime23, you would have said nothing and liked my post, just like you did with anytime's post. Instead of insulting the guy, I praised him and you had a little hissy fit. Says a lot about your character.
I literally have no idea what a hissy fit is so I will have to just disagree with agreeing with you about something that literally never happened in the first place and secondly how would you know if @Anytime23 is a "fat ***" anyhow?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I mean best scenario for the bears is that other teams think we could trade fields so they give up a little more for the top spot. I won’t care unless they actually do it in which case I’ll cancel my season tickets I’m out.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Running backs aren’t highly valued in today’s NFL. What does Fields net the Bears?

Am I doing this right?