The Sopranos Ending

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Seeing Tony being killed would have been anti-climatic.

I think the cut to black was a great ending. After a few what the fuck's thinking your cable/stream went out you realize that was the ending, and you have to figure out what happened. Its cool to go back and see all the stuff you missed.

The ending is very definitive once you put all the clues together. The seven souls montage at the beginning of season 6 (Meadow being the guardian angel).

Then the whole near death experience, which symbology creeps into Tony's real life as he falls back in to depravity. After he kills Christopher a car passes by and looks like a beacon (the road to death in the near death experience).

Then Bobby's "You probably don't even hear it when it happens" which is the most obvious clue.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You spend 8 years and over 800 hours telling us a story and don't have enough balls to give us an ending. Fuck you!

The writers for Breaking Bad had balls.

Why does David Chase have to write an ending based on what you feel you were owed.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where’s the spoiler warning, damn it?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where’s the spoiler warning, damn it?

Well if you've never watched the show or haven't finished it yet, I think the title of the thread should be good enough for one to avoid the thread if you don't want spoilers haha.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
You spend 8 years and over 800 hours telling us a story and don't have enough balls to give us an ending. Fuck you!

The writers for Breaking Bad had balls.

The fact that people are still debating the ending of the Sopranos 10 years later shows how ingenious it is.