The Stanley Cup game winning puck

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I was watching highlights last evening and they took time to cover this subject:According to NHL Network, no one knows what happened to it.Jesse Rogers was interviewed last night on the network, and Pronger has pucks from 2 of the games-- just not game 6.Pronger intends to auction them, with the proceeds going to charity.The game 6 puck, however, has not been located. [/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Thoughts? Musings? Maybe even a limerick?

[/font]

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I wondered this too. I hope it doesn't disappear into history like Bobby Thomson's ball.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I was watching highlights last evening and they took time to cover this subject:According to NHL Network, no one knows what happened to it.Jesse Rogers was interviewed last night on the network, and Pronger has pucks from 2 of the games-- just not game 6.Pronger intends to auction them, with the proceeds going to charity.The game 6 puck, however, has not been located. [/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Thoughts? Musings? Maybe even a limerick?

[/font]

How about a Haiku?

It disappeared

Pronger hid it in his ass

It might still be there

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's probably in Pronger's Va jay jay.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[/font]

While pondering what did happen to Kaners game winning puck. I also ponder what Prongers motivation was to grab the other 2 pucks from previous SCF games. Was it spite?

As for the game winning puck... the players who do know are'nt saying.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
While pondering what did happen to Kaners game winning puck. I also ponder what Prongers motivation was to grab the other 2 pucks from previous SCF games. Was it spite?

As for the game winning puck... the players who do know are'nt saying.

Apparently to get into the heads of the Hawks and Niemi

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Now the FBI have gotten involved on grant DePorter's dime: Chicago Tribune

Why has the overhead goal camera never been mentioned in any of this?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently to get into the heads of the Hawks and Niemi

Well, if that was his logic we all know how that turned out
<

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that pronger has it.

hawksfanmd

Liked Posts:
I think Pronger has it it just may turn up during the auction as a "surprise" item

SArmonte90

Liked Posts:
It is beleived now that "The Flyer" has it. All the other guardians beleive that Chris Pronger sold the puck to The Flyer in exchange for "undisclosed desires". The FBI is now interveiwing all Guardians for investigation at this time.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It is beleived now that "The Flyer" has it. All the other guardians beleive that Chris Pronger sold the puck to The Flyer in exchange for "undisclosed desires". The FBI is now interveiwing all Guardians for investigation at this time.

HAHAHA The Blackhawk should be ashamed to let this happen right under his nose.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawk controls the wind...should take the Flyer down...errr blow him down?