The stupidity on this board is astounding

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You post more than me.

I'm talking about how you counted my posts after you posted your pathetic post about Miller knowing that football was dangerous and that he was a millionaire. Then you made another ass of yourself when you mocked my Vietnam service. You really are a piece of work, Gus. I said a long time ago that you really should get counseling for your personal issues and it is clear that this continues and is getting worse. You are a hateful, deeply sarcastic, caustic individual and need some help.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Saw where the Deandre Hopkins thread has been closed. I know the little frat boys would wimp their way into having it closed. The DONATORS have spoken ladies and gentlemen.

That thread isn't closed. For someone who spends a majority of time on here calling people names or otherwise insulting them, you sure do whine a lot.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember viewing your posts there. I was pretty much lurking.When you got banned i decided to start posting . Waste of time.

Did they give you a reason for your ban? I didn't other than when I pressed them on it. They never could produce any post in which I violated board rules of conduct. I was told it was going to be temporary and is going on two years now. Rush really doesn't want to be bothered so he lets this shit continue as it is. Do you actually know who banned you? Some time ago they had a thread which displayed who was banned and for what. That, of course, went the way of the dodo bird when they decided that their reasons for banning people was a lot of the time ridiculous.

Let me tell people something. IF this site wants to enforce a so-called code of conduct, I am all for it. If they want not to enforce a code of conduct, that is okay also. But make things up front and define the rules. Do not leave it up to people in the shadows to make shit up as they go along and ban people because mods do not agree with them. I talked with several good people who have since left this board and to a person it was because of the way they were attacked for their opinions. I absolutely think that many DONATORS on this board are allowed to get away with much more than those who do not.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The paranoia, it's palpable.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm banned from B&I too. I think there is a short leash on this site for conservatives. I'ts like Washington and the Press.

Um, I think the mods lean conservative... but I don't think they feel as persecuted as you do. Everything doesn't come down to politics. Sometimes they just want to keep some semblance of order here.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That thread isn't closed. For someone who spends a majority of time on here calling people names or otherwise insulting them, you sure do whine a lot.

Its closed to me and Albert. As for me calling people names or insulting them, way to go to defend you whittle friends. I guess that I haven't been called a racist, liar, coward, Un-American, homophobe, mocked for my war wounds, PTSD, eye injuries(by a doctor no less), mocked for my Vietnam service. Some have advocated my being banned. All of this shit has been said from the safety of wherever they access this site from. YOu do not know me. None of the people on this board know me yet you and they see fit to say things to and about me that they never would in person because of the consequences of that. TO me, all of you who mock and insult me are really cowards and internet bullies.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
See, just more whining and name-calling. "Oh no, the cowardly internet bullies made fun of me!" Stop acting like a little bitch.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm talking about how you counted my posts after you posted your pathetic post about Miller knowing that football was dangerous and that he was a millionaire. Then you made another ass of yourself when you mocked my Vietnam service. You really are a piece of work, Gus. I said a long time ago that you really should get counseling for your personal issues and it is clear that this continues and is getting worse. You are a hateful, deeply sarcastic, caustic individual and need some help.

Again, if you don't understand what I was getting at with my first post in that thread, the normal response is to ask me to further clarify. You went a different route.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Did they give you a reason for your ban? I didn't other than when I pressed them on it. They never could produce any post in which I violated board rules of conduct. I was told it was going to be temporary and is going on two years now. Rush really doesn't want to be bothered so he lets this shit continue as it is. Do you actually know who banned you? Some time ago they had a thread which displayed who was banned and for what. That, of course, went the way of the dodo bird when they decided that their reasons for banning people was a lot of the time ridiculous.

Let me tell people something. IF this site wants to enforce a so-called code of conduct, I am all for it. If they want not to enforce a code of conduct, that is okay also. But make things up front and define the rules. Do not leave it up to people in the shadows to make shit up as they go along and ban people because mods do not agree with them. I talked with several good people who have since left this board and to a person it was because of the way they were attacked for their opinions. I absolutely think that many DONATORS on this board are allowed to get away with much more than those who do not.

Plenty of the donators that made this board any fun have been banned for much less than the garbage you constantly spew.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Plenty of the donators that made this board any fun have been banned for much less than the garbage you constantly spew.

Speaking of garbage, look at you just jumped in:( Mr. Trash himself.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again, if you don't understand what I was getting at with my first post in that thread, the normal response is to ask me to further clarify. You went a different route.

What clarification was necessary? Your words defined you as a no caring prick. Not a word in your post had compassion for a guy who could have lost his leg. It was a typical caustic, hurtful, nonsensical post by one of the worst pricks on this board. A little sissy internet bully.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just happened to be looking at this message board on a computer that I am not logged in, thus seeing all the posts of people that I have on ignore. Embarrassed to be a part of this.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Its closed to me and Albert. As for me calling people names or insulting them, way to go to defend you whittle friends. I guess that I haven't been called a racist, liar, coward, Un-American, homophobe, mocked for my war wounds, PTSD, eye injuries(by a doctor no less), mocked for my Vietnam service. Some have advocated my being banned. All of this shit has been said from the safety of wherever they access this site from. YOu do not know me. None of the people on this board know me yet you and they see fit to say things to and about me that they never would in person because of the consequences of that. TO me, all of you who mock and insult me are really cowards and internet bullies.

The thread is not closed,someone posted in it just before 11am EST. When that thread was created it was pretty obvious it would turn into a political thread and get moved to B&I. your own fault for being banned from there...but I assure you that if you had access to B&I you would be able to post in that thread.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What clarification was necessary? Your words defined you as a no caring prick. Not a word in your post had compassion for a guy who could have lost his leg. It was a typical caustic, hurtful, nonsensical post by one of the worst pricks on this board. A little sissy internet bully.

It's alright that you didn't read between the lines of what I was saying.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

But were they DONATORS? Some are just puppets with the donator logo on there but the ones with REAL power are lurking in the shadows