The Tape Never Lies...is back

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I enjoy these, thank you. Didn't realize Phil was back in a different channel.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I enjoy these, thank you. Didn't realize Phil was back in a different channel.

I watched the first episode of "Keeping it 100," so let me break it down for others.

Draft Doctor Phil (DDP) was affiliated with the Bears Barroom website and the "100 proof" show, and as a lot of us know, he does the "Tape Never Lies." For whatever reason - I think it was over monetizing the show - there was a falling out between the guy who ran Bears Barroom and the guys on "100 proof."

Supposedly, the guy who ran Bears Barroom, got petty and deleted all DDP's videos off of YouTube. That's right, the shows from last year all got taken down. All that hard work thrown away.

So the guys on "100 Proof" are doing their own show called "Keepin' it 100," and DDP is making videos again...and I'm sure he's got more "ownership" over them now.

bareness

Liked Posts:
I find it interesting that Olin Kruetz was on 670 prior to the season but after the Foles trade saying that Hiestand firing was a mistake and didn't think that Castillo was gonna that big of a difference. I know its only a game sample size but maybe he is wrong and what we needed.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watched the first episode of "Keeping it 100," so let me break it down for others.

Draft Doctor Phil (DDP) was affiliated with the Bears Barroom website and the "100 proof" show, and as a lot of us know, he does the "Tape Never Lies." For whatever reason - I think it was over monetizing the show - there was a falling out between the guy who ran Bears Barroom and the guys on "100 proof."

Supposedly, the guy who ran Bears Barroom, got petty and deleted all DDP's videos off of YouTube. That's right, the shows from last year all got taken down. All that hard work thrown away.

So the guys on "100 Proof" are doing their own show called "Keepin' it 100," and DDP is making videos again...and I'm sure he's got more "ownership" over them now.

If you work for someone else while making content...you don't own that content. They can do whatever they please with it. There is a reason that Joe Rogan didn't cut a deal with anyone until he got someone to throw a ton of money at him while he got to keep ownership of all content.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
How much worse could Spriggs be? Packers used him at RT an G and he's more of a pure LT type. I wasn't especially high on him in the draft for that reason. The kind of guy that if he fails at LT is not going to be that useful elsewhere but if Leno doesn't get his shit together, there wouldn't be much to lose here.
With his recent body of work, it's mandatory business. Hopefully he got some reps in practice. Leno just lacks effort.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
mooney.jpg
Damn, looks like Mooney could've had his first NFL TD on that play where Graham mistimed his jump and dropped the ball. Looks like Mitch made the decision to throw before Mooney's defender fell, though. I'm not saying it's a bad play, so don't get your panties in a bunch.