The team is not serious

jts1207

Liked Posts:

You should have heard it, starting with team chairman George McCaskey, of the team-founding Halas/McCaskey families, then president Ted Phillips, then with Pace and Nagy.

It was amazingly insulting to every Chicago Bears fan. The Bears didn’t fire themselves. They fired the fans. They talked down to you, Bears fans. They told you that you can’t believe your eyes, or their six-game losing streak.

Certainly not either game against the Packers.

In fact, all of those things were positives, if you listen to Bears management. The six-game losing streak was all the evidence they needed to bring everyone back.

Last edited:

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I order to make changes and win, McCaskey would needs to spend. At his moment McCaskey's don't do nothing because there are no incentive. They no longer see unhappy fans in Soldiers Field, but they still spending money on merchandise, t-shirts jackets , etc. You want the change/improvement to occur, keep your wallet closed. It will take discipline and lots of fans to do this, but they ( McCaskey ) eventually get the message.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I order to make changes and win, McCaskey would needs to spend. At his moment McCaskey's don't do nothing because there are no incentive. They no longer see unhappy fans in Soldiers Field, but they still spending money on merchandise, t-shirts jackets , etc. You want the change/improvement to occur, keep your wallet closed. It will take discipline and lots of fans to do this, but they ( McCaskey ) eventually get the message.
You do realize that the McCaskeys do spend. The spend as much as every team in the NFL

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think they are losing fans, especially young ones. It is a shame because they have a huge market (thanks to splits in LA/NY), should be an nfl powerhouse, proud founding franchise.

Instead we get George, quite possibly the weakest figurehead in sports.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize that the McCaskeys do spend. The spend as much as every team in the NFL
And seems to be heavily weighted on the defensive side. Mack, Quinn, Jackson just not living up to that pay. Have an ILB, on his rookie contract, outplaying them all.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm embarrass that i'm a bears fan.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

GOOD POINT. I've been preaching the same thing. When I was a kid, there was a blackout cause the fans stop showing up to games. They started winning a little and the Bear games were televised again.
It's a little different now with the huge TV contracts ?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
GOOD POINT. I've been preaching the same thing. When I was a kid, there was a blackout cause the fans stop showing up to games. They started winning a little and the Bear games were televised again.
It's a little different now with the huge TV contracts ?
too many NFL fans will tune into bears game to laugh for 3 hours straight.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Brownie

Liked Posts:
McCaskey - No way is he a Chicago Bears fan. No real fan of this team can look at the product on the field, look into a camera, and say changes aren't necessary. I've always heard that mgt doesn't really care about wins and losses, but today I finally saw and heard it for myself.

Phillips - I'm shocked that he even knows what a football is. He seems like the type of dude who is constantly telling people "..because I SAID so". Hey I guess they figure every organization needs a sub-human worker bee type to do the less fun work.

Pace - Smooth talking conman that has no clue how to make the most important decisions. His HC's, QBs and 1st Round draft picks (for the most part) have been epic fails. And yoy he's allowed to come in front of the camera once or twice a year with the same boiler plate answers. This is the guy they have so much confidence in to make ALL of the football decisions.

Nagy - The Ultimate Door to Door Salesman. He's proven nothing, and I mean NOTHING in this league to warrant being a head coach, forget about keeping his job here. Everything he leaves alone seems to get better (KC's offense the year after he left...our offense when he gave up play calling.. our guys were actually having fun and more comfortable). Everything he says about doing what's best for the team is a lie. He comes off as this man of the people that brings teams together, but he's proven that deep down he only cares about himself shining and being heard. And that's really all he's good for.

These are the men who run our team. I'll never stop supporting the players, but def time to take a step back mentally.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The Bears are making PLENTY of money. Why change that? It's not like they'll lose money if they continue to lose. And why in the heck would you spend more money trying to win?

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs

Yes, I do. There is difference between throwing good money after bad. ( Pace questionable cap spending ). Also investment in front office quality personel on football operations side, from team president all the way to janitor.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
After the Vikings loss, I chose to pick an AFC team to root for. The Steelers. I needed an AFC team with a well run organization. My lack of faith in the Bears to right the ship was justified today. I cannot quit loving the Bears, I just wish they loved us back.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nags sold ownership on his camp counseling , egg tossing, bro bro speech givin, loose ship captaining bullshit that only works in pee wee football. Beyond mbarrassing