dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You all act like children, not just db70...

Damn it Vision i really tried staying away from replying to any of them when you asked me to just stop and i didn't for 4-5 days but over and over and over again in those 4-5 days they all just kept coming at me with every post i made. I'm gonna ignore them again for as long as i can take it and all this going back and forth crap that others have to deal with can stop if they just don't fuck with me again while i'm ignoring them.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn it Vision i really tried staying away from replying to any of them when you asked me to just stop and i didn't for 4-5 days but over and over and over again in those 4-5 days they all just kept coming at me with every post i made. I'm gonna ignore them again for as long as i can take it and all this going back and forth crap that others have to deal with can stop if they just don't fuck with me again while i'm ignoring them.

Nice non football derail post.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you don't want to honestly answer the question i asked you which gives me your answer without having to see you say it.

It's real easy folks, stop coming at me because i never go at anyone first and if you can't do that then all i'm simply doing is defending myself. This is the old "You can dish it out but you can't take it" and that's the truth.

Me me me me me me me me me me

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
WR Emmanuel Hall 6'2" 210lbs, 4.39 [40], 15 reps, 43.5" vert, 11'9" broad

It is insane that a WR with those measurable went undrafted. I do not care what the concerns were.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
WR Emmanuel Hall 6'2" 210lbs, 4.39 [40], 15 reps, 43.5" vert, 11'9" broad

It is insane that a WR with those measurable went undrafted. I do not care what the concerns were.

What were the concerns anyway? I think the only thing i heard was health but never saw anything about what the health issues were. Maybe route running?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What were the concerns anyway? I think the only thing i heard was health but never saw anything about what the health issues were. Maybe route running?
I'm pretty sure route running is not a health related issue.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

After the draft Lance Zierline said that it had a lot to do with attitude. Hopefully going undrafted is humbling and that gets corrected.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
After the draft Lance Zierline said that it had a lot to do with attitude. Hopefully going undrafted is humbling and that gets corrected.

Ouch, i don't like hearing that. Pace/Nagy have created a very good culture with the Bears and the last thing i want is some big personality that doesn't mesh with the rest of the team.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah....I never talked about BPA pre-draft. I was just simply stating an opinion of my distaste of not drafting in the trenches. That's the way the board fell, which is exactly what Pace said in his post draft presser. I then countered that by saying I really like the Alex Bars UDFA. It's fairly obvious with only 5 draft picks the Bears can't address every position.

I guess the value really was at skill positions until we reached the udfa stage. Interesting thought though that pace didn't reach for a position. He had no need to.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So you don't want to honestly answer the question i asked you which gives me your answer without having to see you say it.

It's real easy folks, stop coming at me because i never go at anyone first and if you can't do that then all i'm simply doing is defending myself. This is the old "You can dish it out but you can't take it" and that's the truth.

Uhhhmmm Really??? I seem to remember you coming at me in this thread unprovoked. For an honest mistake.

If you'd like, I can quote it for you...