The Urblock Thread: Volume Four (Fox News Petting Zoo Edition)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is undeniably the strangest thread in CCS history.

Were you around for the Biggie or Jack Lamez meltdowns?

Or any of the threads started by either Rask or Aussie?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Were you around for the Biggie or Jack Lamez meltdowns?

Or any of the threads started by either Rask or Aussie?
No to the first 2 yes to the second 2.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I did that yesterday. It's just so weird and hilarious that the mods had to make a separate thread for Urblock to post all his articles lol.
I think he was warned about spam posting these with misleading titles and no actual OP but a link, so they decided to make a catchall thread. Nobody else does chit like this lol.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rereading from the beginning is lulzy af imo

Just did the same.

Be mad all you want @Urblock but The Staff just took you from worst thread starter of all time to authoring an easily Top Ten Thread of all time.

I am so thrilled we could achieve this working together as team...even if it was against your will.

I think he was warned about spam posting these with misleading titles and no actual OP but a link, so they decided to make a catchall thread. Nobody else does chit like this lol.

Not to boast, but I am hoping this wins me "Most Creative Moderation" at the next Mod Forum Award Show.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just did the same.

Be mad all you want @Urblock but The Staff just took you from worst thread starter of all time to authoring an easily Top Ten Thread of all time.

I am so thrilled we could achieve this working together as team...even if it was against your will.

Not to boast, but I am hoping this wins me "Most Creative Moderation" at the next Mod Forum Award Show.
You literally made chicken salad out of chicken CHIT