The value of opponents faced

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I keep reading crap about which players Aaron Donald has faced or what player Kareem Martin has faced and then the follow on is this means won't have success in the NFL. Yet there doesn't seem to be a universal application of this thought across all players i.e. Khalil Mack. Or there's the prevailing thought that teams that had winning records had better offensive linemen so the tougher the team obviously the better the player.

I've read comments on here that then go on to to lessen a player Kareem Martin faced who was invited to the Senior Bowl and that isn't good enough.

I've even had a laugh at those who compliment Blake Bortles for opponents he's faced while simultaneously ripping Bridgewater despite playing in the same conference.

The bottom line is every player here faced good players and bad players. Not every player in the SEC is a sure fire NFL pick and not ever player Khalil Mack faced at Buffalo was a scrub that should effect his ability to succeed in the NFL.

As the old saying goes you play and beat the player in front of you and all of these NFL prospects have done that with varying degrees of success against varying level of opponents.

Unless you're providing a line by line breakdown of opposing players faced and their post season accolades then you're really not making a case for the quality of opponent faced.

Stop spreading stupid.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For future reference; this is that holier than thou, I'm smarter than you attitude that makes you seemingly universally hated around here.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
I keep reading crap about which players Aaron Donald has faced or what player Kareem Martin has faced and then the follow on is this means won't have success in the NFL. Yet there doesn't seem to be a universal application of this thought across all players i.e. Khalil Mack. Or there's the prevailing thought that teams that had winning records had better offensive linemen so the tougher the team obviously the better the player.

I've read comments on here that then go on to to lessen a player Kareem Martin faced who was invited to the Senior Bowl and that isn't good enough.

I've even had a laugh at those who compliment Blake Bortles for opponents he's faced while simultaneously ripping Bridgewater despite playing in the same conference.

The bottom line is every player here faced good players and bad players. Not every player in the SEC is a sure fire NFL pick and not ever player Khalil Mack faced at Buffalo was a scrub that should effect his ability to succeed in the NFL.

As the old saying goes you play and beat the player in front of you and all of these NFL prospects have done that with varying degrees of success against varying level of opponents.

Unless you're providing a line by line breakdown of opposing players faced and their post season accolades then you're really not making a case for the quality of opponent faced.

Stop spreading

Eat a Dick.

yak-penis-elite-daily.png