Liked Posts:
Yes.

1) The vikings suck
2) The vikings are terrible
3) Fuck the vikings
Perhaps
Perhaps
And you betcha

but they have probably the best 1-2 RB combo in the league and can really pound the rock.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Perhaps
Perhaps
And you betcha

but they have probably the best 1-2 RB combo in the league and can really pound the rock.

If we can stop derrick henry we can stop dalvin cook.

I'm not worried about our D stepping up in prime time. I'm worried about Big Dick Nick throwing the ball to the other team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No.
Bears can't run the ball
Bears can't protect the quarterback
Nagy will get out-coached, again

Doubtful on the last part. Mike Zimmer is as much a scrub as nagy is.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If we can stop derrick henry we can stop dalvin cook.

I'm not worried about our D stepping up in prime time. I'm worried about Big Dick Nick throwing the ball to the other team.
Why are so many people saying this? Henry and Cook are two completely different backs. It’s much easier to put a game plan together for a power back like Henry compared to an elusive/all around back like Cook. I’d compare Cook more to Kamara and we didn’t have an answer for him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why are so many people saying this? Henry and Cook are two completely different backs. It’s much easier to put a game plan together for a power back like Henry compared to an elusive/all around back like Cook. I’d compare Cook more to Kamara and we didn’t have an answer for him.

9 rushes for 12 yards

14 rushes for 35 yards

11 rushes for 39 yards

This is why people say that.

Cook has yet to do anything against the bears. Until he does, he's easier to stop than the best running back in the NFL(Who, btw, we just stopped this past week).

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
9 rushes for 12 yards

14 rushes for 35 yards

11 rushes for 39 yards

Cook has yet to do anything against the bears. Until he does, he's easier to stop than the best running back in the NFL(Who, btw, we just stopped this past week).

Who cares what he has done against the Bears in previous years. How does the affect this season? Cook is on a terror and hasn’t looked this good since being in the league. And actually Cook is the best running back in the league and that’s with missing 1.5 games.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yes.
We'll stop Cook.
Which will force Cousins to throw.
Cousins turnovers will seal it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Who cares what he has done against the Bears in previous years. How does the affect this season? Cook is on a terror and hasn’t looked this good since being in the league. And actually Cook is the best running back in the league and that’s with missing 1.5 games.

Seattle's shitty D held him 3.8 yards a carry. Stop acting like it's fucking impossible to stop him.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Yes.
1. Nagy is not calling plays.
2. Kirk Cousins did musicals in high school.
3. We are the Bears, shufflin’ crew.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Seattle's shitty D held him 3.8 yards a carry. Stop acting like it's fucking impossible to stop him.
He ran for 65 yards and 1 TD in the first half before leaving with an injury. He was on pass for 120+ yards. When did I say he’s impossible to stop? Just said he’s gonna be tougher for this defense then Henry. Didn’t realize this was so personal for you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Only team that stopped Cook was the Colts and they are light years better then the Bears run D. There’s no denying he’s better then Henry.

True, thats why henry ran for 103 yards against the colts but only 68 against the bears the week before, on more carries.

Makes total sense.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
True, thats why henry ran for 103 yards against the colts but only 68 against the bears the week before, on more carries.

Makes total sense.
Cool story! And the same Bears run defense have given up 100+ yds 7 out of 9 games. You are right, we’re more then likely to stop Cook because we have held him in the past. My bad!

Bust

Liked Posts:
the winning streak ends without mitch under center

vikings 27
bears 20

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
9 rushes for 12 yards

14 rushes for 35 yards

11 rushes for 39 yards

I get that you are a giant homer, but bears run defense has been shit this year. So those previous years mean nothing. Also like was mentioned above stopping Henry is a very different game plan. In fact a few teams have held Henry in check this year. Bears can't handle more elusive guys like cook and Kamara. Although I think our run d is slightly better without RRH

msadows

Liked Posts:
I get that you are a giant homer, but bears run defense has been shit this year. So those previous years mean nothing. Also like was mentioned above stopping Henry is a very different game plan. In fact a few teams have held Henry in check this year. Bears can't handle more elusive guys like cook and Kamara. Although I think our run d is slightly better without RRH

I'm not a giant homer.

Sorry for judging future success based on past success.

Until he proves otherwise, Cook has not been effective against us. We just had our best game against the run this year last week.

I think you are confusing homer with realist. Not my fault I'm not a major pessimist like 90% of this board.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I'm not a giant homer.

Sorry for judging future success based on past success.

Until he proves otherwise, Cook has not been effective against us. We just had our best game against the run this year last week.

I think you are confusing homer with realist. Not my fault I'm not a major pessimist like 90% of this board.

Judging future success based on past success makes absolutely no sense. There is no reasoning to that. You aren’t a realist though, because 3 years prior has nothing to do with what’s happening this year (Cook dominating). If you were a realist, you would realize that and know the Bears could easily struggle against the #1 rb in football. Yet in your eyes, Cook will struggle because he had bad games against tree Bears in the past.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Judging future success based on past success makes absolutely no sense. There is no reasoning to that. You aren’t a realist though, because 3 years prior has nothing to do with what’s happening this year (Cook dominating). If you were a realist, you would realize that and know the Bears could easily struggle against the #1 rb in football. Yet in your eyes, Cook will struggle because he had bad games against tree Bears in the past.

True, rather base what will happen on this game on nothing.

I'm not saying they can't struggle, I'm saying there is very easily a scenario where this team shuts down that minny offense....because they've done it the last few years.

Or you can just assume they will suck because you are being a pessimist. Thats on you. Saying that dalvin cook is guaranteed to run on this defense is being a meatball. This is still a very talented team, and this is a division game on prime time. Our boys usually show up to play on defense in prime time.