Theory: Pace sucks at drafting franchise QBs out of college because he literally has no experience

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree he should have sat down with Watson but I doubt it would have stopped him from drafting Mitch.

That’s why he should be canned. A GM should do a complete analysis to make sure he gets the right QB. I believe this is why Pace also missed on Mahomes. I don’t believe Pace even fully examined Mahomes. Paced used Mahomes as a smoke screen & probably didn’t even pay much attention to his private workout performance. Pace fell in love with Trubisky (and his Camary) & never even considered the other QBs. Mitch couldn’t even take a snap without fumbling it multiple times (more than usual) in his first camp (basic stuff). This is something you can discover in private workouts. Pace never gave the other QBs a thought & that is why he missed so bad (GM malpractice).

Pace should be gone....

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s why he should be canned. A GM should do a complete analysis to make sure he gets the right QB. I believe this is why Pace also missed on Mahomes. I don’t believe Pace even fully examined Mahomes. Paced used Mahomes as a smoke screen & probably didn’t even pay much attention to his private workout performance. Pace fell in love with Trubisky (and his Camary) & never even considered the other QBs. Mitch couldn’t even take a snap without fumbling it multiple times (more than usual) in his first camp (basic stuff). This is something you can discover in private workouts. Pace never gave the other QBs a thought & that is why he missed so bad (GM malpractice).

Pace should be gone....
Yeah I was for Pace and Nagy being gone. But alas they are still here and Im not going to actively root against them to continue failing.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I was for Pace and Nagy being gone. But alas they are still here and Im not going to actively root against them to continue failing.

I won’t vote against them because ultimately all Bear fans want is success. However the fans have no faith in Pace & very little patients after 6 years of the same old Bears football.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won’t vote against them because ultimately all Bear fans want is success. However the fans have no faith in Pace & very little patients after 6 years of the same old Bears football.
14-17 were considerably worse than 18-20. Who knows maybe he is actually getting better. The 17 Mitch pick should have gotten him fired but it didnt. So Ill be the dumb optimist.