They Nagy Years Mock Off Season

Nicker

Liked Posts:
Haha. I think everyone is tired of bad Bears football lets hope for the unrealistic.
Amen to that! I really like Hubbard, I think he can be a clay Mathews type player. He can play DE and OLB and he can play in the middle because of his speed. Might be one of those guys that has a better pro career than college career.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You must be trolling at this point.

Ansah will get 13-16 mil per homey

I'd be okay giving him a Ryan Kerrigan contract be his age would have to be considered since he will be 29 years old next season. I worry if he will start to decline soon. 10 mil a year sounds fine for Ansah.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are better off buying WRs in FA and getting pass rushers in the 1st round. Better allocation of spend as pass rushers cost a lot in FA.

I also don't think Ridley is a good fit for the offense. We need at least one outside WR that is a good speed WR. Ridley is more of the long strider.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are better off buying WRs in FA and getting pass rushers in the 1st round. Better allocation of spend as pass rushers cost a lot in FA.

I also don't think Ridley is a good fit for the offense. We need at least one outside WR that is a good speed WR. Ridley is more of the long strider.

FA doesn't have many options for WRs the options are anyone worth while will be resigned Paul Richardson is the only option and paying him 8-10 mil a year sounds stupid to me unless he can really be a good WR 1.

I really like James Washinton & Parris Campbell as deep threats in the second round. Hopefully we can manage to get fill both positions this off season and not just throw band-aids.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Agree with most of this but Ridely has plenty of speed. At worst a low 4.4 guy. When I think long strider I think of Alshon, A.J green and so on.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ansah is a very intriguing free agent. He’s basically a clone of Myles Garret physically and athletically, something you can only say aboot a handful of players ever.