Things are about to spiral out of control

Liked Posts:
No doubt after what we've seen lately we are in BIG trouble. Listening to Nagy talk and he has no clue what he's doing and how to fix it. I think we're likely going to lose the next 3 and then things will really be a dumpster fire. Right now you have a QB calling out a HC's play calls (if what Griese said is accurate) and you're coming off a game where the D out scored the O.

This team is like a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant...things are very fragile and ready to explode, and not in the way Nagy wants. We're headed for a free fall. Hope I'm wrong.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can see this. There will be a few more losses coming but this team will still make the playoffs which is actually worse in the long run. Nagy should have zero job security going forward and he has to give up playcalling. It would be nice to hear if Pace strips it from him, but thats a pipe dream. Things that need to happen: Remove Patterson from the offense, Bring up Miller, remove Harris from route running, trade for an OG, and start Spriggs. And Pagano needs to start blitzing a lot more often than this 20% of the time bullshit.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
No doubt after what we've seen lately we are in BIG trouble. Listening to Nagy talk and he has no clue what he's doing and how to fix it. I think we're likely going to lose the next 3 and then things will really be a dumpster fire. Right now you have a QB calling out a HC's play calls (if what Griese said is accurate) and you're coming off a game where the D out scored the O.

This team is like a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant...things are very fragile and ready to explode, and not in the way Nagy wants. We're headed for a free fall. Hope I'm wrong.
Get a load of Mr. Cuntalot. A few tweaks and we’re golden.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It might be the best thing for this house of cards to be exposed.

It took to long in Atlanta for Dan Quinn to be exposed and Nagy is the offensive version of Dan Quinn.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Saints and Titans coming up I believe. It could get ugly fast.

The Bears have a good defense, and that can keep you in games, but only if the offense is produces at least a little bit.

If they play like they did last night, 5-1 becomes 5-4 and suddenly you're the Lions.

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
The lions and everyone else in the league has better o than the bears!! Why can’t nagy go back to I formation? Why 3 te’s ? He doesn’t run the ball!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is when you find out if you've got a good HC. I mean outside of his OC play calling role.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
they'll be 6-4 after the next 3 game.. they will still end up 9-7 and make the playoffs... so expect everbody back next year

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I dont think you'll see something like what happened with Trestman but its not outside the realm of possibility that the Bears only win seven games this year.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I can see this. There will be a few more losses coming but this team will still make the playoffs which is actually worse in the long run. Nagy should have zero job security going forward and he has to give up playcalling. It would be nice to hear if Pace strips it from him, but thats a pipe dream. Things that need to happen: Remove Patterson from the offense, Bring up Miller, remove Harris from route running, trade for an OG, and start Spriggs. And Pagano needs to start blitzing a lot more often than this 20% of the time bullshit.
If the Bears lose on Saturday, they will most likely be outside looking in at the playoffs after next week. At a 5-3 record, they would be outside looking in just after week 8. Bears are currently the 5th seed and could drop to the 8th or 9th seed after next week. That is how fast things can fall.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose on Saturday, they will most likely be outside looking in at the playoffs after next week. At a 5-3 record, they would be outside looking in just after week 8. Bears are currently the 5th seed and could drop to the 8th or 9th seed after next week. That is how fast things can fall.

Good thing they wont lose on Saturday

Montucky

Liked Posts:
There's almost no way they beat the Titans. So if they lose next week they are fast-tracked to 5-4 and then the heat really gets turned up. I think right now most people are content to believe last night was a fluke (these people aren't really paying attention anyways) but two weeks from now on the heels of a three-game losing streak the entire narrative even among the casual fanbase will have changed.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints and Titans coming up I believe. It could get ugly fast.

The Bears have a good defense, and that can keep you in games, but only if the offense is produces at least a little bit.

If they play like they did last night, 5-1 becomes 5-4 and suddenly you're the Lions.
"Suddenly" we ARE the lions wake up! What makes us so much better than them, honestly? Yes we have a rock solid defense, and then.. ? We've been marginally competitive for (10 years)? Minus a few years where we tanked, and then swung and missed on the softballs the draft gods lobbed to us.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Losing to Rams Saints Titans is fine with me. It’s Lazor time though.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
"Suddenly" we ARE the lions wake up! What makes us so much better than them, honestly? Yes we have a rock solid defense, and then.. ? We've been marginally competitive for (10 years)? Minus a few years where we tanked, and then swung and missed on the softballs the draft gods lobbed to us.

Mea Culpa if I did not exhibit the appropriate amount of hysterical panic to satisfy your consternation....I'll try to remember to flail my arms wildly about while asserting "the sky has fallen and I can't get up" next time.

1603819632005.png

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints defense doesn't scare me. I think Bears win that game