Things Kevin White can do well..

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kevin White = Mentally weak. You know it's bad when he needs to be reminded how good he WAS cause he's too busy letting the media get to him. As a pro player of any sport you are going to get scrutiny and must have thick skin. This dood is weak in the head = BUST

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...o-bears-reminding-kevin-white-how-great-he-is
"We've got to block out the noise with him," Azzanni said. "I can't let him read papers and [listen] to the media. I just can't. Because there is going to be some negative in there that gets in his head. And he can't let that happen. He has to be positive. And we've got to go in our bunker all the time and tell him how great he is. Because he is."
Yo my man, you know that's not how that happened right? You know the WR coach lied.

Go listen to Kevin White's comments post practice, and in a radio interview where he specifically tells what happened. About how he, Wright, and Cruz altogether watched past tapes on each other during down time.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope he's good for the Bears sake. I don't know what White is or isn't, just don't appreciate the bullshit that goes on. People have made up their mind, that's fine keep on doing whatever. I'm not going in circles anymore though.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am still pulling for this kid man, I was hyped about the pick. I want it to still work. Maybe he can get it going 5 or 6 games into the season. If we don't see some sort of spark out of him by then it probably isn't coming. Agree with many Glennon blows....if Trubs was playing him and White would probably be making some sweet chin music together