2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
A Mitch supporter here who laughs at all the doom and gloom about the guy, it's still too soon but this thread is not about that. This is the game that if we want to win, Mitch has to be the one who does it for us. Vikings D is almost elite, they have a better running game so far and Cousins has played slightly better than Mitch. This will be the time for Mitch to get it done and I believe he will.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree. I don't think he'll put up crazy numbers but I think he'll do enough, and I think the defense devours Cousins. Always confident against that team at home.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm fairly sure we're all Mitch supporters.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The offense needs to have a ball controlled plan. Vikings will be running the ball all day and the defense may get tired.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The offense needs to have a ball controlled plan. Vikings will be running the ball all day and the defense may get tired.

They won't be tired if they're getting 3 and outs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A Mitch supporter here who laughs at all the doom and gloom about the guy, it's still too soon but this thread is not about that. This is the game that if we want to win, Mitch has to be the one who does it for us. Vikings D is almost elite, they have a better running game so far and Cousins has played slightly better than Mitch. This will be the time for Mitch to get it done and I believe he will.
30 games is not too soon. It's time to stop coddling the man-child.

With that said, they didn't need him to do much to win last year(i know, the Vikings didn't have cook) but the Bears are going to need to find their running game today. If they can get a balanced attack early and get on the board, you can put the Vikings away if you put the game in Cousins hand. They cannot settle for FGs and let a team stick around.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
if Mitch doesn’t want to be replaced he has to find a way to win these kind of games.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I’d love to see Monty break out for 100 yards and Mitch have at least 5 designed runs for him to keep the Vikings D honest. Otherwise I can see DSM really struggle against them if he’s forced to stay in the pocket.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
if Mitch doesn’t want to be replaced he has to find a way to win these kind of games.

LOL, who you plan on replacing him with? He's going to continue to start this entire season, barring injury. And he should. Most likely next season too. Just accept it.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
30 games is not too soon. It's time to stop coddling the man-child.

With that said, they didn't need him to do much to win last year(i know, the Vikings didn't have cook) but the Bears are going to need to find their running game today. If they can get a balanced attack early and get on the board, you can put the Vikings away if you put the game in Cousins hand. They cannot settle for FGs and let a team stick around.
Yes it is and I'm not discussing it in this thread.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stats also make it appear that Mitch does his best in the late afternoon games if you go for information like that.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
LOL, who you plan on replacing him with? He's going to continue to start this entire season, barring injury. And he should. Most likely next season too. Just accept it.
I didn’t mean this season. They could certainly replace him, or at least bring in competition which they probably should do anyways, this offseason.