This is why Jay is so frustrating

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
If he plays like this consistently, we can beat anyone in the league. You just hope that the lightbulb has finally gone off this week.

I wrote this right after our first TD drive, let's see how the game plays out, I may have to write why he is so frustrating in a negative way, lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
what's Cutler doing different this week than the last 3?

he's randomly slinging it deep and they're catching.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Sorry for not clearing my posts with you ass clown. Don't respond if it's so unoriginal to you.

weaponx24

DA BEARS!
Liked Posts:
have to do better at sustaining drives to keep their offense off the field. Defense isn't playing bad but don't want to leave it up to them to make a stop because I seriously doubt it will happen.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, if he was horrible all of the time, he wouldn't be so frustrating. What a dickbag! Fuck that guy.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2nd half cutty is no good.

Right, because a few games here or there negate everything else he's done in the 4th quarter in his years here. Seems legit.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We get better fan noise on away games than home games...

My personal hypothesis behind it is that only rich fans can afford the home games and they are to proper to cheer loudly..

weaponx24

DA BEARS!
Liked Posts:
We get better fan noise on away games than home games...

My personal hypothesis behind it is that only rich fans can afford the home games and they are to proper to cheer loudly..

Sounds like the same issue in South Bend. That and the ushers tell everyone to sit down because the old and crotchety can't stand up and scream for the defense.